Kent

Escobar

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Struggling after an in and out preseason, and then a serious injury. 

Best thing would for the fans to get behind the guy, and help him get back to his game changing best. 

Except we’re Rangers fans, so everyone’s shite and we hate everything. 

Hardly hate him but he’s wasting chances and clearly doesn’t have the confidence then now to beat a man. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Has always been inconsistent but for some reason ended up gaining god like status with the support during the summer 

Probably because he tickled Brown with his arm at the end of the OF.

Couple of weeks ago he was interviewed and said that he wasn't quite fit enough to play two games per week. Since then he's started every game. We now have a bit of a break until Friday and this will hopefully give him and some other a bit of a break. On his game nobody in Scotland can get near him and with Morelos out for a game we will need him against Hivs.

He is a young lad- and we all know he has the talent and that's why we wanted him back- and he wanted back to us.

I know we  paid the 7 million for him- I thought it was too much to pay- but we did and we have him here.

I know he will come good and dazzle us with his skills & start hitting the net - so I believe Kent will come good again and help take this team to future glory !!!!

32 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

His talent is stopping him from churning out terrible performances. 

Keeps getting into bizarre situations and then having to use supreme technique to navigate back out of it. 

Warburton got the meme treatment for his focus on this, but Kent’s pitch geography is lacking at times.

In saying that, he’s still essentially unstoppable and our second most important player. Will need a couple of big performances from him between now and the break.

For someone you claim is essentially unstoppable the rest of Scottish football seem to be doing a very good job of it. 

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He keeps getting into great positions then his touch is letting him down which is weird

I have no doubt he'll recover form soon

Of course he will form is temporary class is permanent. Got to say I prefer him wide left though.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Price tag is too heavy for him.

I doubt that, considering his ex teammates at Liverpool  will be on mega money triple what he’s on.

He’s a young lad who gets frustrated when he loses the ball, or like today when Morelos nicked the ball and  scored he didn’t even celebrate he was that frustrated that Morelos had the nerve to take it off his toes. 

Hell grow into a fine player imo

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I doubt that, considering his ex teammates at Liverpool  will be on mega money triple what he’s on.

He’s a young lad who gets frustrated when he loses the ball, or like today when Morelos nicked the ball and  scored he didn’t even celebrate he was that frustrated that Morelos had the nerve to take it off his toes. 

Hell grow into a fine player imo

Still think he's feeling the pressure of it. He's trying too hard and trying to do too much instead of just playing his normal game. A couple of times today he ignored the possibility of a pass just to try and, unsuccessfully, create the chance for himself.

I don't doubt he'll grow into a great player for us but he just needs to relax and stop trying to force it IMO 

Archived