Morelos breaks European goalscoring record

stevemac

3 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I almost smacked my head against the car window pre-league cup final when I was listening on the radio to the build up on BBC Scotland, when Tom Irish stated that they were the best team we had faced this season.

I know he’s rancid, but to even think that after some of the teams we have faced in Europe was comical.

Worse still (albeit we lost the game), we battered them for the majority of the game, and I bet he still defended them.

By the way,  I was driving down South to work, and would normally never listen to these idiots.

Morelos has already proved he can do it in Europe.  Scoring against them isn’t part of the argument as he has done it consistently at a higher level.

Lets hope he breaks his duck at their hovel this month.  That would be sweet.

I think we had a far more difficult European group than they did. They tried to say Lazio was a champions league quality side - but that's clearly horseshit.

Their method for dominance seems to be to talk up everything to do with their club and demean everyone else unless it is an indirect way of complimenting themselves.

They brainwash their players into thinking they're the dog's bollocks. This is why we really have to burst their bubble in a big way. As soon as they see they're average the house of cards will fall. Then everything will be up for grabs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I think we had a far more difficult European group than they did. They tried to say Lazio was a champions league quality side - but that's clearly horseshit.

Their method for dominance seems to be to talk up everything to do with their club and demean everyone else unless it is an indirect way of complimenting themselves.

They brainwash their players into thinking they're the dog's bollocks. This is why we really have to burst their bubble in a big way. As soon as they see they're average the house of cards will fall. Then everything will be up for grabs.

We did have a harder draw mate. And Lazio played weakened teams in their Europa games. They concentrated on Serie A rather than Europe. Here is the pre group stage draw seedlings. 

1394A504-6A48-487D-A142-D23D09AEEA76.png

EF58B049-689C-45BE-9716-F62EFAA2F527.png

B715358C-2F86-44E2-885D-E867D363059B.png

605EBC05-F991-4727-9C6E-55017FB50F07.png

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We did have a harder draw mate. And Lazio played weakened teams in their Europa games. They concentrated on Serie A rather than Europe. Here is the pre group stage draw seedlings. 

1394A504-6A48-487D-A142-D23D09AEEA76.png

EF58B049-689C-45BE-9716-F62EFAA2F527.png

B715358C-2F86-44E2-885D-E867D363059B.png

605EBC05-F991-4727-9C6E-55017FB50F07.png

Lazio played shadow teams throughout bar the home game v the taigs. 

They also played a near full team away to Rennes and were scudded by their reserves. 

We did have a harder group though 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Lazio played shadow teams throughout bar the home game v the taigs. 

They also played a near full team away to Rennes and were scudded by their reserves. 

We did have a harder group though 

Strakosha

Milinkovic Savic 

Correa

Lulic

Radu

Luis Felipe

Lucas Leiva

All regular starters never played v Rennes.

They aren’t bothered about the Europa. Serie A is far more important to them.

14 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Strakosha

Milinkovic Savic 

Correa

Lulic

Radu

Luis Felipe

Lucas Leiva

All regular starters never played v Rennes.

They aren’t bothered about the Europa. Serie A is far more important to them.

That's what they've done played five or six and dropped the other five. 

Taigs beat a full lazio side over there. Why cunts care is beyond me we went through that's all that matters 

Archived