• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've no idea. I'll never step foot in their after the shite about trying to get people and their companies named after a wee Jay joke   Honestly fuck the louden 

Just noticed the time on the telly in that video. Cunts were actually drinking in a Rangers pub while their own team were playing at home

Honestly the strangest bunch of cunts ever. See if u tried to explain them to some foreign cunt that knows nothing about this country they wouldnt believe us.  

Posted Images

I guess that the FF cabal in charge will be spouting "We are an all-inlcusive club and forum who tolerate differences and include others",

Whilst in the meantime banning decent Gers posters discussing the incident left. right and centre on the forum itself...............

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I guess that the FF cabal in charge will be spouting "We are an all-inlcusive club and forum who tolerate differences and include others",

Whilst in the meantime banning decent Gers posters discussing the incident left. right and centre on the forum itself...............

Dingwall is a massive virgin.

Bad Robot likes this

Absolutely shocking that they weren’t chased from there 

Will admit I end up in the Louden after games quite often despite the bad rap it gets more as a matter of convenience than anything else, don’t leave early for the subway so it’s easy to go there until there’s no subway queue left but I will think twice about it now