***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you gave me the option of a draw right now or let the game go ahead and see what happens, I’d choose the let game going ahead every time.  Fuck fearing they mhanky tarrier Fenian inbred bastards.  It’s coming home. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If you gave me the option of a draw right now or let the game go ahead and see what happens, I’d choose the let game going ahead every time.  Fuck fearing they mhanky tarrier Fenian inbred bastards.  It’s coming home. 

THIS! However you need to tell the players that. We give them FAR too much respect, and they just run all over us. 

Confident mood, confident mind and lay into the cunts from the off. Rattle them on and off the ball. Noise up Brown and that disrupts their flow. 

NO SURRENDER, Rangers!!!

4 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Morelos not to score

(I keep thinking he will in these games, reverse psychology) 

Of course if morelos scores it will be brilliant, we have put too much emphasis on him scoring, but it doesn't matter to me who scores against them.  So long as we win.

Gerrard HAS to get the line up right for this. We need to go at the bastards! We let them dictate the play & we’ll be chasing the game, probably from a goal behind. Absolutely zero respect to them, just do what we have been and we’ll come away with 3 points as they’re fucking pish! 

On a side note, contemplating watching this in the house for the first time in i don’t know how long! That might be cos I’m rough as fuck today though! 

There's no fear from me when it comes to these bastards and there shouldn't be from the players either after the last 18 months and the Old Firm games in that time. 

Will it be tough, yes, but I have absolutely no doubt that we are more than capable of beating these cunts. Infact I think that at our best we are a better team than them. Hitting our maximum from 1 to 11 is what will make the difference.

I do have a couple of concerns though. Firstly the ref for obvious reasons. I just don't trust him the officiate the game evenly and won't be at all surprised if these are decisions that go against us unfairly, infact I expect it. Another concern is the blatant diving we'll see around our box, from Christie in particular. My biggest concern though is Katic. I'm a big fan of his but there's no doubt he can be rash at times. Some of his decision making, diving into tackles, trying to win balls he can't win, rushing out of position etc can cause us problems and added to the 2 previous points I mentioned it leaves me feeling a little uneasy. 

We will go there and dominate the ball as usual ie. last 4 games, Kamara jack davis against brown mcgregor ntcham, is a no contest when it comes to controlling a game

If we can avoid any stupid mistakes we will win this by at least 2.

First time i have been confident goin there in years!

It has been a long time since we have won at the piggery but they will be pver confident as they think they are better than they are. I can see this being a very close result. Imperative that we defend well.

I think it will be a score draw but hope we pull off a win to put the fear into them. 

A game that we must not lose. While a point is not a disaster a win and we go into the break 2 points behind with a game in hand.

Something like 9 of the 14 league games leading to the split after the break are at home.

A repeat of the cup final performance ought to enough but I fear the officials more than their players.

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

Fuck all in their squad to fear ,only luck and officials is to be feared when it comes to them ,

Be 3/4 players at the most in our team will look forward to this game which is a worry but we’ve proved we can outplay them and beat them ,  I fear the bed being shat is our more likely outcome than the cup final performance, can’t wait to be proved wrong though  

Don't lose on Sunday and we'll go into the split, at least, top of the table.

However, if we impose our game from the very start like we did last new year, the second half at parkhead in March, the second game at Ibrox and the LC Final there is no reason why we can't get 3 points.

For me I'd play the same team as yesterday with the exception of Morelos for Defoe.

13 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Don't lose on Sunday and we'll go into the split, at least, top of the table.

However, if we impose our game from the very start like we did last new year, the second half at parkhead in March, the second game at Ibrox and the LC Final there is no reason why we can't get 3 points.

For me I'd play the same team as yesterday with the exception of Morelos for Defoe.

🤔

ADE3BC6F-8783-4F2E-8BD0-E3C5C3AF7AA9.jpeg

Archived