***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not many teams (include Europe) go to that cesspit and win, to think we have done it just makes the day even more special .

This is an excellent result after the long and frustrating journey we have been on, but more than the point win it sets a psychological marker to both their team and their delusional fan base...

This is a tangible turning point imo in the power base of Scottish football. Well done to all the players and a hugh thanks to SG who has put pride, passion and heart back in to our team...

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

SFA will take great delight in hammering Morelos for his gesture going off. Extended ban I reckon. 
SFA, officials etc, so corrupt. 

We probably need to bring in another striker in January, because the establishment will be throwing everything its got at Morelos over the next few months. 

8 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

people like me got a roasting yesterday on here for criticising Alfie last year and for most of this year he's been top class but surely his biggest fans can see the problems he caused us today. He had two easy passes to play in Aribo for a goal and both attempts were woeful, he missed another sitter and his diving is a big issue.

Not one for going off on one against another fan but get fucked. You fucking should be roasted.

You're ignoring everything else he did today, one of them should have been off for pulling him back, before he got sent off. Without him on form this season there is no way we would have qualified from the group stage, there is no way we would be 2pts behind with a game in hand without him.

Diving??? Doesn't do it very often, yet you think he has a problem. As one of the mankies said a couple of years ago "if there's contact he's entitled to go down and give the ref a decision" I'm not including the dive today, that was a yellow.

One of the biggest teams in world football gets treated like a minnow in its own league.  

Morelos, a young dynamic player, should be the face of this league. Guy is a superstar, but gets treated like a useless nobody player. 

Never seen anything so blatant. Fuck them all. 

WATP 

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

Not one for going off on one against another fan but get fucked. You fucking should be roasted.

You're ignoring everything else he did today, one of them should have been off for pulling him back, before he got sent off. Without him on form this season there is no way we would have qualified from the group stage, there is no way we would be 2pts behind with a game in hand without him.

Diving??? Doesn't do it very often, yet you think he has a problem. As one of the mankies said a couple of years ago "if there's contact he's entitled to go down and give the ref a decision" I'm not including the dive today, that was a yellow.

Thing is his all round game drive us forward.  He's not the finished article, but he's such a handful for defences that he creates space/chances for other players and also relieves pressure on our defenders etc. We not half the team without him

17 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Superb great team performance despite a ref who was clearly cheating. Btw I'm not including the red card or pen in my assessment of ref...it was the two mins extra from nowhere and all the 50/50 decisions that went to them plus the hand ball goal he clearly saw.

people like me got a roasting yesterday on here for criticising Alfie last year and for most of this year he's been top class but surely his biggest fans can see the problems he caused us today. He had two easy passes to play in Aribo for a goal and both attempts were woeful, he missed another sitter and his diving is a big issue.  However I think he will lead us to 55 and posters on here need to realise that we're critical because we know he can do better and want the best for our club....No surrender to the SFA

Now away you go home and try not to batter Bernadette too much. 

Archived