Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts

Aberdeen 2 - 2 Rangers

Them 1 - 0 Rangers

Rangers 1- 1 Young Boys

Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers

Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers

Rangers 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

Them 1 - 2 Rangers

In 4 years we've gone from just challenging for top spot in the Championship with Hearts and Hibs, to 2 points off top spot in the SPL, with a game in hand, having just won a league game at the piggery for the first time in 10 years (or so). We're in the last 32 of the UEFA cup after playing 4 qualifying rounds. We've beaten top sides such as Porto and Feyenord. 

What a turnaround!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Should have beaten the sheep that night and won the cup tbh but enjoying the bragging rights today 

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Overall our hardest month has been navigated pretty well imo... the Aberdeen and LC games we should have won... but overall we’ve done really really well👏🏻

Agree v. Aberdeen (and obv the cup game), but given the amount of high intensity games we played prior to that, it's understandable.

The one that rankles me more though was Hearts away. Look where they are. Had we won, we'd be top today with a game in hand. Not wanting to take the shine off today, but it should have been even sweeter. 

That said, we are in such a strong position now, and that coming off our hardest run of games this season to date! 

52 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

4 years ago, our December went like this:-

Rangers 4 - 0 Dumbarton 

Morton 2 - 2 Rangers

Falkirk 2 - 1 Rangers

Rangers 4 - 2 Hibs

I had been thinking along the same lines and already saved a screenshot from December, five years ago:

Goodness sakes... twas grim indeed!

As you say, some comeback though and if it hadn't been for incompetent officiating against Aberdeen and in the League Cup final... 

Anyway, thanks for bringing up this perspective!

Screenshot_20191229_164058_compress28.jpg

Just now, Callum_Doon said:

I had been thinking along the same lines and already saved a screenshot from December, five years ago:

As you say, some comeback though and if it hadn't been for incompetent officiating against Aberdeen and in the League Cup final... 

Disagree with the officiating in the sheep game, we completely fucked that ourselves 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Rangers 4 - 0 Dumbarton 

Morton 2 - 2 Rangers

Falkirk 2 - 1 Rangers

Rangers 4 - 2 Hibs

This season, our December went like this:- 

Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts

Aberdeen 2 - 2 Rangers

Them 1 - 0 Rangers

Rangers 1- 1 Young Boys

Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers

Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers

Rangers 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

Them 1 - 2 Rangers

In 4 years we've gone from just challenging for top spot in the Championship with Hearts and Hibs, to 2 points off top spot in the SPL, with a game in hand, having just won a league game at the piggery for the first time in 10 years (or so). We're in the last 32 of the UEFA cup after playing 4 qualifying rounds. We've beaten top sides such as Porto and Feyenord. 

What a turnaround!

Honest it's gone from despair to brilliance when your show them stats mate. Am so happy for each and every one of us connected with Our Fantastic club. Been more downs than ups that's what makes today so great. Milk these days folks. And this is another Marker laid down by stevie G and our squad. We are competing with them now. But it's been sn eternity since I seen the scoreline celtic1-2Rangers. 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Rangers 4 - 0 Dumbarton 

Morton 2 - 2 Rangers

Falkirk 2 - 1 Rangers

Rangers 4 - 2 Hibs

This season, our December went like this:- 

Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts

Aberdeen 2 - 2 Rangers

Them 1 - 0 Rangers

Rangers 1- 1 Young Boys

Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers

Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers

Rangers 1 - 0 Kilmarnock

Them 1 - 2 Rangers

What a turnaround!

All we are missing is number 55 and the comeback will be complete,and its happening troops ,hulllo hulllo 

24 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Honest it's gone from despair to brilliance when your show them stats mate. Am so happy for each and every one of us connected with Our Fantastic club. Been more downs than ups that's what makes today so great. Milk these days folks. And this is another Marker laid down by stevie G and our squad. We are competing with them now. But it's been sn eternity since I seen the scoreline celtic1-2Rangers. 

That post is an absolute 

Screenshot_20191229_174831_compress13_resize_74.jpg er... 

Would like to give thanks out to Steven Gerrard and his team they have transformed us into a formidable team, Look at state of us when he took over too now an amazing turn around, Enjoy the night fellow Bears performances like that are what is required to win the league, I hope for more of the same in 2020.

1 hour ago, Callum_Doon said:

Holy shit, I should have gone back 1 year 😮 Suppose when you put them both together like that. it's even more astonishing! :tu: 

42 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Well said mate, great post!

24 minutes ago, Jadams said:

Regardless of the sheep result, I think before December, most people would have taken the fact we took more points in December than the jungles did...and qualified for Europe after Christmas 

Out scoring them points wise is all we can ask mate! Europe is a bonus. I was worried it might put too much a strain on our players, but in all honesty, it's helping to keep them at a level and intensity that is badly needed if we're to keep up with the scum! 

18 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

That post is an absolute 

Screenshot_20191229_174831_compress13_resize_74.jpg

An absolute Pine Marten???  :hmmm:

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Holy shit, I should have gone back 1 year 😮 Suppose when you put them both together like that. it's even more astonishing! :tu: 

Well said mate, great post!

Out scoring them points wise is all we can ask mate! Europe is a bonus. I was worried it might put too much a strain on our players, but in all honesty, it's helping to keep them at a level and intensity that is badly needed if we're to keep up with the scum! 

An absolute Pine Marten???  :hmmm:

I think that it is a Stoat, although I may be wrong. However, this season may well be a stoater, after today I believe that there may be no stopping us.

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I think that it is a Stoat, although I may be wrong. However, this season may well be a stoater, after today I believe that there may be no stopping us.

I get it now, but that's definitely a Pine Marten. Stoats are a lighter brown and have a white underside.

ANNYWAAY!! :lol: I so hope you're right mate!!! :tu: 

Archived