Let this sink in for a minute....

LegendofCoop

Our rise has been incredible. The media won't ever acknowledge that. As soon as we arrived back into the shithole that is the SPFL they would talk relentlessly about the gap between the teams on a daily basis. Commons, Sutton, Walker, English and more would be staining themselves to hold back a wank as they talked about how much it would take for us to be able to compete with them. They said 15 years minimum. Chris Commons posted an article on 16th April 2016 titled "Rangers will need to invest £100m to catch up with celtic... they are so far behind their rivals it's incredible".

Currently we are only 3 and a half years into this 15 year £100m rebuild and we have spent approx. £32.61m (Inflated recently by Ryan Kent's transfer making up around 21.5% of that) with a net spend of approx. £26.42m. The paedophiles have spent approx. £44.01m in the same period of time, for what it's worth. Also, The bulk of our growth has come in only the last 1 and a half seasons since Gerrard joined us, and considering some of the absolute chompers he inherited when he arrived the transformation has been incredible. The question really should be asked to celtic... How have Rangers caught up to you so quickly while also spending a lot less?

The job isn't complete yet of course, but the fact that i haven't heard about the gap or what astronomical figures we need to invest for some time now, that signals to me that we have at least caught up to them. The job will be complete when we reach 55.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

Our rise has been incredible. The media won't ever acknowledge that. As soon as we arrived back into the shithole that is the SPFL they would talk relentlessly about the gap between the teams on a daily basis. Commons, Sutton, Walker, English and more would be staining themselves to hold back a wank as they talked about how much it would take for us to be able to compete with them. They said 15 years minimum. Chris Commons posted an article on 16th April 2016 titled "Rangers will need to invest £100m to catch up with celtic... they are so far behind their rivals it's incredible".

Currently we are only 3 and a half years into this 15 year £100m rebuild and we have spent approx. £32.61m (Inflated recently by Ryan Kent's transfer making up around 21.5% of that) with a net spend of approx. £26.42m. The paedophiles have spent approx. £44.01m in the same period of time, for what it's worth. Also, The bulk of our growth has come in only the last 1 and a half seasons since Gerrard joined us, and considering some of the absolute chompers he inherited when he arrived the transformation has been incredible. The question really should be asked to celtic... How have Rangers caught up to you so quickly while also spending a lot less?

The job isn't complete yet of course, but the fact that i haven't heard about the gap or what astronomical figures we need to invest for some time now, that signals to me that we have at least caught up to them. The job will be complete when we reach 55.

Superb stuff mate!

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Happy days my man, and do we not deserve it after everything we have went through over the last few years. We are back, and THEM and the rest of the scum out there know it.

We have to make sure we come back just as hungry and not complacent. Last January we fucked it. I think....no, I know we're mentally stronger this season and I firmly believe we won't get complacent. I am hoping that they start to self implode now. This really wasn't on their agenda, so I hope that they have no idea what to do now. We win our games, we win the league....it's that 'simple'/ One game at a time!

Just watching an SPFL’s greatest on Sky now. It’s a game between us and Hivs from December 2017. Our starting team was:

-Fod-

-Tav-Alves-Wilson-John-

-Barjonas-McCrorie-Holt-

-Miller-Morelos-Windass-

The improvement in two years is incredible. Our team now would destroy that team. Even Tav and Morelos are different animals completely to want they were then.

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Just watching an SPFL’s greatest on Sky now. It’s a game between us and Hivs from December 2017. Our starting team was:

-Fod-

-Tav-Alves-Wilson-John-

-Barjonas-McCrorie-Holt-

-Miller-Morelos-Windass-

The improvement in two years is incredible. Our team now would destroy that team. Even Tav and Morelos are different animals completely to want they were then.

Some night that tbh.

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

-Fod-

-Tav-Alves-Wilson-John-

-Barjonas-McCrorie-Holt-

-Miller-Morelos-Windass-

Nothing screams blind hope more than me believing that team could win a title.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Remember the outrage when David Bates announced he was leaving?:lol:

Please don't :lol: I was probably one of the outraged ones, thought we had a player in Seb Faure because he turned into a Maldini like defender in FM10 or something :lol: forgetting more than half of this decade would be a joy.

4 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Please don't :lol: I was probably one of the outraged ones, thought we had a player in Seb Faure because he turned into a Maldini like defender in FM10 or something :lol: forgetting more than half of this decade would be a joy.

I was raging when we sold Danny Wilson. Be glad to put the majority of this decade out of my head and one thing no cunt can ever accuse any of us of being any more are glory hunters :lol:

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Let this sink in for a minute....

Backward country has VAR -- fenian cunts do not score over the two games. 

VAR is a shambles. I don’t know why anybody wants it in this country, especially when the most well funded league in the world, with resources the SPFL could only dream of, still can’t crack it.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

VAR is a shambles. I don’t know why anybody wants it in this country, especially when the most well funded league in the world, with resources the SPFL could only dream of, still can’t crack it.

Better than the situation now as it would help with accountability -- is it that expensive?? 

Competitions which include VAR confirmed matches are "live" matches, i.e. where the VARs have contact with the referee on the field of play and therefore may have an impact on the decision making.[65]

Club competitions

Domestic leagues

A-League

Brasileirão

Pro League

Chinese Super League

Croatian First League

Czech First League

Parva liga

Premier League

Ligue 1

Bundesliga

2. Bundesliga

Super League 1

Israeli Premier League

Serie A

Serie B (play-off and play-out only)[66]

K League 1

K League 2

Liga MX

Botola

Eredivise

Liga 1 (finals only)

Ekstraklasa

Primeira Liga

Qatar Stars League

Russian Premier League

Saudi Professional League

La Liga

Segunda División

Swiss Super League

Süper Lig

UAE Pro League

Major League Soccer

Uruguayan Primera División(finals only)

34 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Better than the situation now as it would help with accountability -- is it that expensive?? 

That’s what people said when it came to the Premier League and it’s creating more questions and controversy than answers.

I understand people being annoyed at decisions that don’t go our way, but VAR, in its current format, isn’t the answer IMO.

There's a saying that you grow through suffering pain, and since 2012, weve had it thrown at us in shedloads.

There is no other club and fans in this World that could have survived the above, but we have, and we are now reaping the rewards for our faithfulness.

I believe that we will only get better and better, and those rewards through success will keep coming for many years ahead.

Drink it all in Bears, and enjoy every last minute of this wonderful, continuing journey.

We are indeed The People. 😉👍🇬🇧🍻🍾

Archived