Tav

bluenoz

10 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Amazing how few comments there about the shitebag, never a captain, never a Ranger, never a right back, can't defend, get him to fuck, player that is Tav after Sunday 

Ironically I thought he was much better in the final and he got loads of stick. He was good on Sunday. He's been good for a while. If we lost it would have been his fault though.

We now have the defence we have always wanted. McGregor rolling back the years. Goldson dominant. Katic the warrior and now we have both full backs flying. It's normally always been one full back (Tav) providing the attacking threat. Then Borna took over. Now we have both flying. 

I know people don't like the constant references to Liverpool, and Strachan touched upon it but there are some pretty clear comparisons between us and Liverpool in terms of how we play. 

Was fucking amazing in the league cup final and was the same again against them absolutely brilliant.  

Also I think this could be the making of Gerrard now as his celebrations at the end were first class.

This team and Gerrard will become immortal at Ibrox if they clinch 55 this year as their past 8 will be deemed meaningless 

On 29/12/2019 at 16:30, bluenoz said:

That win is for you James. You led our team out of the tunnel to a magnificent win. You are on the verge of becoming a winner. Of this there is no doubt and no-one will deserve it more when it happens.

Nice thought bluenoz, thought Tav was exemplary on the day and just amazing to see that considering his erratic form this season.

• 1 month later...

Excellent tonight.

Quietly effective defensively. By quietly I mean he done a lot of things which sometimes we don't notice as much as his attacking exploits. His positioning, covering and general defending were top drawer tonight.

What was noticeable for me was how vocal he was. Some have questioned his captaincy (me included) but tonight you can really see why he's the captain. He organises and doesn't stop communicating.

Well done captain!!!

On 31/12/2019 at 00:40, Lord Lockin said:

Amazing how few comments there about the shitebag, never a captain, never a Ranger, never a right back, can't defend, get him to fuck, player that is Tav after Sunday 

Absolute extreme.

Shitebag never - off at time, yes - never a shitebag though.

Rangers captain?  Often thought best to relieve the pressure and give the position to Jack or other. 

Archived