Sportscene Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

7.15pm BBC Scotland 

Should be thoroughly entertaining hearing the soul evaporate from that Liam McLeod at full time :lol:

Il record it and watch later, il also be tuning into SSB tommorow on the way home from work, by then they have bound to have found something that meant we should have lost 

really looking forward to this, will they mention the aribo shirt tug, the two cunts that were already on a yellow getting to stay on the park when they should have been sent off, the clear red on morelos...naw probably not but ill enjoy their pain so so much

Fully expect to hear that the handball goal should have been chalked off, Christie should have been sent off, Rangers should have had a penalty for jersey pulling and that Morelos is refereed to a different standard than every other player in the league. 

But I won’t hold my breath.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Fully expect to hear that the handball goal should have been chalked off, Christie should have been sent off, Rangers should have had a penalty for jersey pulling and that Morelos is refereed to a different standard than every other player in the league. 

But I won’t hold my breath.

Stand away from the Buckie bottle. You've had enough.

I'll be shocked if they show Julien dragging his foot down Morelos' left leg and/or things like Christie smacking folk in the baws.

Guarantee they'll defend that handball goal as well the slimy fenian cunts. Probably laugh it off and say it doesn't matter in the end, but it obviously fucking does.  

The refs in this country need fucking hounded for the never ending pish they pull against us.

I don't watch it, but I'll bet the focus is on their new campaign to have Morelos imprisoned or executed for gesturing  to the crowd as he went off. That and  Kent's goal celebration.  They will be working on their case for 'action to be taken'.  Expect much, much more of this stuff in the months ahead as we get closer to the title. 

Archived