Borna

Billythebear77

Love him, what a turnaround for this boy.

If you told us last season that around now he'd be motm with 2 assists in a win at the piggery, I think many would have laughed in your face. The surprising thing is that it shouldn't even be a surprise, he's been that good this season.

If Croatia go far in the Euros, and Borna plays a big part in that, tens of millions won’t be out the question.  Solid defensively and very dangerous in attack.  I hat a talent.  

I think we paid less for him than celtic did Greg Taylor.  That shows you what an amazing piece of business this was.  Barisic and Katic have been real finds.

24 minutes ago, TMB said:

If Croatia go far in the Euros, and Borna plays a big part in that, tens of millions won’t be out the question.  Solid defensively and very dangerous in attack.  I hat a talent.  

I think we paid less for him than celtic did Greg Taylor.  That shows you what an amazing piece of business this was.  Barisic and Katic have been real finds.

I was ridiculed last season when I said we shouldn’t be contemplating less then £10m for a Croatia left back, he’s worth a lot more now 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Took it from the BBC - but that’s a great 6 pack stat.

DE9192B3-3478-478E-B47F-39805153FA5A.jpeg

That’s an unbelievable stat, I was always hard on Borna because I loved the player I seen for Osijek and he wasn’t showing it 

Now he’s showing all that and more, what a fucking warrior the guy is when you combine that with his ability and intelligence he’s a world class left back 

Archived