Alan McGregor - World Class?

TopCat

Surprised there isn't a thread already. What a save from Christies penalty  to help us stay in the game at a vital time.

World class goalkeeper imo........... best British goalkeeper in the world right now imo for sure.

Thoughts Bears?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This is the fifth thread.

Great, yes, world class no. Nobody in Scotland is anywhere near close to world class in all honesty.

Sorry m8....you have clearly forgotten about Eduard, Tierney,(when he was here) Macgregor, Christie, Forster, Frimpong....

4 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Well I don’t think he’d look out of place in any of the top teams 

This sums up my feelings on our keeper.......... he could play for any club in the world without looking out of place............ my definition of world class.

55 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Surprised there isn't a thread already. What a save from Christies penalty  to help us stay in the game at a vital time.

World class goalkeeper imo........... best British goalkeeper in the world right now imo for sure.

Thoughts Bears?

Very good but not world class,for me to he  world class he would have to come of  his line and collect more but tbh tonight I don’t give a fuck cos he is some keeper.

1 hour ago, djwyc14 said:

Unbelievable penalty save, crucial in the context of the game. Huge.

Agreed.

It knocked the wind right out of their sails mate........ it was a as good as a goal scored in terms of how the game panned out.

20 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

What I don't get is why his save today, absolute cracker btw, was put down to Lugs placing it a good height.  It was a good pen and a great save.  Cup final Alfie hits it straight at Lurch and the keeper is the best thing since sliced bread.

mate I was thinking exactly that today when it was mentioned"comfortable height for him"

Archived