Rangers Statement : VAR

Clemdog

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah but that’s clearly a biased show 

Anyone and everyone thinks that Stewart is  a blow hard .

I just don’t believe we can find anyone in Scotland who is unbiased mate, OF games especially, imagine the backlash if they decide on a dodgy decision going against one club or the other.

Anyway bring it on.

First reaction was BOOOOOOM!!!

Now I've had time to digest it..........KABOOOOOM!!

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that people like Stewart and Sutton et all can say about this without them exposing themselves for what they are.  All you'd have to do is say......."oh, so you don't want a system that eradicates the honest mistakes?"

Absolutely brilliant timing from Rangers.  What a way to make this Monday even better!

It's a great statement. I especially like to see the Club defend El Buffalo.

However do we honestly think that even with VAR the Taigs won't still get decisions going their way..?? 

You could imagine the cunts they would use to monitor and make the final decisions.

I’ve always thought the referees inept performances was less to do with them being fenian supporters but more to do with the known actions of the fenian media if they in any way give Rangers an offside goal etc.
VAR will help this and possibly diminish the actions of this cheating fenian media,like what we seen yesterday on bbc sportsound.

On the topic of VAR, you'd be going ballistic if you were Wolves at Anfield for example.  You'd accept the Liverpool goal but you'd never get past not getting the equaliser.  

We wouldn't go unscathed from VAR and there would be some that would go against us.  Off top of my head, our winning goal by Morelos at Hearts last year was offside.  I can't remember the game, but Katic also had a fist full of a jersey in a game recently ish and pulled him away, which could've been reviewed as a pen.

Recently, we'd have got a penalty at Aberdeen and Motherwell and the LCF goal would've been chalked off and yesterday's handball wouldn't have counted.  Those would have been huge for our season (2 pts better off, cup winners and maybe comfortable winners yesterday).  However, Aribo would have got a penalty and the corner we scored from would never have been taken.  No guarantees from the spot as we know........

But Clancy's decision on Julien/Morelos incident wouldn't get reviewed routinely and although I think it was a foul by Julien, I doubt it would be called a glaring on field error (by current definitions and evidence of what's going on down south).

Anyway, brilliant statement, just rams home the cheating whilst shrouding it in the VAR cloak and it being able to help refs get it right.

And brilliant around Morelos - could've said a couple more things on it and I had called on the club to do a statement similar to this when he was sent off at Motherwell, perhaps showing him doing the same celebration at Ibrox as evidence of how he is reffed differently, but all in all, well done Rangers.........!

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

However do we honestly think that even with VAR the Taigs won't still get decisions going their way..?? 

You could imagine the cunts they would use to monitor and make the final decisions.

They would probably get the Katic goal chopped off with VAR for him brushing Ajer with his hands :lol:

Great statement and great timing as well just before they ramp up the witch hunt

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Lawell sitting in the VAR room lol

Maybe a case of of enough is enough and backed it up with some very obvious examples of what is simply cheating, without being obvious about it.

I would say the statement was more driven by Stevie, his backroom staff and the non Scottish based players and none more so than Alfie, seeing just how fucking bad the bias is up here, when it comes to us, the greater the cheating, the bigotry, the racism against us, the more the oppo are rewarded. Professionalism, demanding fair play and a level playing field is seen as a sign of weakness and to be sullied.

The refereeing in these last two games against the scum has only confirmed the bias and the corruption of our game by the taigs. Thankfully in spite of it, we appear to be overcoming the hurdles simply through playing good football, whereas the oppo continue to focus on how to fuck us by cheating, with the refs backing them up. Yesterday, Forest aside, every other scum player had a go at cheating. 

Change will come through us taking that title, which we are on course to do so this season, then we can attack from a position of strength.

2 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

On the topic of VAR, you'd be going ballistic if you were Wolves at Anfield for example.  You'd accept the Liverpool goal but you'd never get past not getting the equaliser.  

We wouldn't go unscathed from VAR and there would be some that would go against us.  Off top of my head, our winning goal by Morelos at Hearts last year was offside.  I can't remember the game, but Katic also had a fist full of a jersey in a game recently ish and pulled him away, which could've been reviewed as a pen.

Recently, we'd have got a penalty at Aberdeen and Motherwell and the LCF goal would've been chalked off and yesterday's handball wouldn't have counted.  Those would have been huge for our season (2 pts better off, cup winners and maybe comfortable winners yesterday).  However, Aribo would have got a penalty and the corner we scored from would never have been taken.  No guarantees from the spot as we know........

But Clancy's decision on Julien/Morelos incident wouldn't get reviewed routinely and although I think it was a foul by Julien, I doubt it would be called a glaring on field error (by current definitions and evidence of what's going on down south).

Anyway, brilliant statement, just rams home the cheating whilst shrouding it in the VAR cloak and it being able to help refs get it right.

And brilliant around Morelos - could've said a couple more things on it and I had called on the club to do a statement similar to this when he was sent off at Motherwell, perhaps showing him doing the same celebration at Ibrox as evidence of how he is reffed differently, but all in all, well done Rangers.........!

You’re all over the place. All we are asking is for fairness. We know some calls would go against us but there are more that fuck us.  
FFS! 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You’re all over the place. All we are asking is for fairness. We know some calls would go against us but there are more that fuck us.  
FFS! 

Uhm, duh. Of course more would go for us, did you miss the paragraph that said we'd be 2 pts better off, have had a penalty at Motherwell, be LCF winners and maybe been more comfortable yesterday.  With the only recent memory downside being a possible penalty claim and a Hearts winner last season?

I would have thought from that you might have understood I'm all for it because we have been getting shafted.  

If you didn't read it that way, I've just explained it again for you.

Archived