Rangers Statement : VAR

Clemdog

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Walker has already been on sky sports making his excuses why he doesn’t want it, I can guarantee the only people to come out against VAR in Scotland will be the ones with an allegiance to one particular club, and that should tell everyone all they need to know...

I support Rangers and I don’t want it 🤷🏼‍♂️

We should have one further and stated we’re setting up our own team to review incidents against us going forward, which will be forwarded onto the spfl!  That at least would make refs think twice before making another “honest mistake”

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Uhm, duh. Of course more would go for us, did you miss the paragraph that said we'd be 2 pts better off, have had a penalty at Motherwell, be LCF winners and maybe been more comfortable yesterday.  With the only recent memory downside being a possible penalty claim and a Hearts winner last season?

I would have thought from that you might have understood I'm all for it because we have been getting shafted.  

If you didn't read it that way, I've just explained it again for you.

Sorry mate, went through it again. Still pished and on a high from yesterday.  🍻

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's a tremendous statement made even better by the timing of it.

VAR is bullshit though.

Yeah, better to do it off a win, otherwise we would have dubbed sore losers etc

Doubt we even want Var, just looking for fairness from the refs

14 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

The only problem being that the referees manning the VAR will be the ones who aren't good enough to ref the actual game..... 

It's still down to someone's opinion, it wouldn't surprise me if they had a Sutton sitting down at the VAR computer :lol:

The thing with VAR is it's went too far in the EPL, to judge off side because a player's knee or hand is taking it too far, if the player is in line with the defender then he is not offside, to judge a hand being an inch offside is pish. Up here it wouldn't work anyway as the SFA is infested by them so they would install them as the review board.

The BBC are complete devious cunts by the way.

They're running the story with the sportscene video up top which is showing Steven Thompson for being laughed at for thinking Julian fouled Morelos.

They're basically trying to show us up for being petty.

No video about Morelos having his balls grabbed by Christie, no video of Aribo having his shirt pulled in the box the same way that cost us a penalty down the other end.

Honestly I hate the fucking bastards.

not keen on VAR myself but we need it here, only for the point of we have an incredible amount of decisions going against us, which no one is answerable to, i know var has made a couple of mistakes but for the most part it gets it right, for our club to release a statement calling for it is all you really need to know, they can't keep claiming ref didn't have a clear view, game is too fast, for fucks sake a linesman missed 3 players in an offside position from a freekick??  thats his job, they wouldn't be able to hide it no more, even if they tried to

This is an impressive statement, a very clever way of using the call for VAR when in fact it is really saying that the refs are fucking shit at their job by siting examples.

The defence of Alfredo is also clever as ( hopefully) it will reduce his suspension.

Archived