Did Brown get a second yellow card

doc holliday

It certainly looked that way to me.He put his arm into Tav's face at the time of the Katic booking and Clancy made a double yellow card signal in his direction.He then cautions Brown about 8 minutes later  with a  yellow card .

If it wasn't Brown initially then who exactly did he caution with his obvious hand gestures.

If it was Brown ,Clancy has just further demonstrated his clear bias in favour of his team.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

It certainly looked that way to me.He put his arm into Tav's face at the time of the Katic booking and Clancy made a double yellow card signal in his direction.He then cautions Brown about 8 minutes later  with a  yellow card .

If it wasn't Brown initially then who exactly did he caution with his obvious hand gestures.

If it was Brown ,Clancy has just further demonstrated his clear bias in favour of his team.

Just seen this on twitter, it is new to me but someone put up three pics and it appears it is as you say. 

On my phone now so cannot post it, cancel that I will quickly switch on my laptop and post it in a few minutes. 👍 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Just seen this on twitter, it is new to me but someone put up three pics and it appears it is as you say. 

On my phone now so cannot post it, cancel that I will quickly switch on my laptop and post it in a few minutes. 👍 

22 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Funny you should say that I was certain he showed 2 yellows at their penalty award 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

If you watch the incident back it definitely shows 2 players being booked at the penalty. 1 all appears to be brown. He is later booked again. Definitely suspect.

I keep the sound down because of the wankers Crocker and Walker so never heard anything at the time, but you will see on twitter this story is gathering pace even at this time of night. :thumbsup:

If this is the case, this all goes back to last year when Beaton needs a police presence at his home and police protection on the way to his next game 

SMSM sensationalising incidents and bitter taigs brought up not to ever accept blame has created a situation where our national game can't operate fairly 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Even I'm finding this one a little hard to fathom but then again, after everything else that happened it is not completely out of the realm of possibility.

He def shows 2 yellows at their pen award mate , I remember it clear as a bell but nobody knew who it was , I said to my dad it’s not a penalty he’s showed 2 yellows there 

Just now, Cedrick said:

He def shows 2 yellows at their pen award mate , I remember it clear as a bell but nobody knew who it was , I said to my dad it’s not a penalty he’s showed 2 yellows there 

Something needs to be done. It's gotten out of hand. Thank fuck we won!

Crocker says “a yellow card is shown here to both and a penalty is given”.

Now I’m not saying he is the font of all knowledge but if a referee holds a yellow card awkwardly/squint then there is no reason to hold it at the correct angle and issue it again. Definitely seems suspect to me.

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

100% he gave out 2 yellows mate if one was for broon then ffs Rangers must ask serious questions here.

Archived