scumbag sutton

sausagetrunks

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

And what of the 3 celtic players that should have walked? The goal their never was? And now saying Brown has been booked twice, so that's 4 players that could have should have walked..

Clancy had a fucking nightmare and after what happened at the league cup final?

We need more than VAR in Scotland , we need a clear out at the SFA

Already got VAR - Vatican Assisted Refereeing 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

This happens every time celtic lose and/or their fans show their true colours.

In this case, they're attempting to bury the fact that their racist fans have (again) made a cunt of it and the refs terrible - clearly biased - performance under a pile of articles about offensive gestures, embarrassing over-celebrating, various negative Morelos articles and even one about a bad handshake. 

I love to see it tbh - the cunts are seething.

Welcome back. 

33 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

This happens every time celtic lose and/or their fans show their true colours.

In this case, they're attempting to bury the fact that their racist fans have (again) made a cunt of it and the refs terrible - clearly biased - performance under a pile of articles about offensive gestures, embarrassing over-celebrating, various negative Morelos articles and even one about a bad handshake. 

I love to see it tbh - the cunts are seething.

Belated Merry Christmas Blue Me

2 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Jesus some of the comments from they Peado pricks are ridiculous. Someone actually wants the government to step in as he's made a life threatening gesture to the crowd 😂😂😂😂😂

The witch hunt begins to probably detract from the disgusting racial abuse he was subjected to. 

People phoned the police over that and Ryan Kent mate. I’m not even joking.

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hope you had a good festive season. 

Cheers mate, you too.

25 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Welcome back. 

Cheers mate.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Belated Merry Christmas Blue Me

Merry Christmas to you Sparkle.

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Sutton is and always will be a complete prick. 

A 5 match ban get to fuck.  Let's see if sutton will comment on the racist abuse morelos got from the horde or will he blame the victim just like his stinking club. 

They are blaming the victim going by everything I’ve read so far today. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are blaming the victim going by everything I’ve read so far today. 

Exactly mate. Only in scotland can a bunch of people be outraged by a hand gesture it excuses racist abuse in their eyes. 

That what I'm taking from it since they haven't shut up about it since sunday and immediately went quite when we called out the abuse on alfie. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly mate. Only in scotland can a bunch of people be outraged by a hand gesture it excuses racist abuse in their eyes. 

That what I'm taking from it since they haven't shut up about it since sunday and immediately went quite when we called out the abuse on alfie. 

Sutton should know better than to stir the pot up here it will lead to deaths because his audience aka the fenian horde are all mentally unhinged as it is. 
The man really is a complete bottom feeder. 

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He relies on this garbage to pay his mortgage.  Grade A wanker and he loves it.

I would doubt it will be his name on the title deeds as he is a declared bankrupt, I should imagine the house would have been transferred into someone elses name prior to said bankruptcy, to save the rascal paying what he was due to pay.

It was a spread betting foreign currency scam, so he is a fraudster but hey we all knew that already.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sutton should know better than to stir the pot up here it will lead to deaths because his audience aka the fenian horde are all mentally unhinged as it is. 
The man really is a complete bottom feeder. 

He's a troll mate and the finest example of the utter hypocrites around scum fc. 

I said to some mates this morning if this is the fallout from a lose to us at the chamber of horrors, what's 55 going to be like. 

Archived