scumbag sutton

sausagetrunks

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's a troll mate and the finest example of the utter hypocrites around scum fc. 

I said to some mates this morning if this is the fallout from a lose to us at the chamber of horrors, what's 55 going to be like. 

Serious blood in the streets mate. 

21 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

There’s a video of the taigs playing Dundee Utd from a few years back, Wanyama scores and does the same gesture as Alfie done on Sunday, it funny no uproar from Sutton, English and Stewart about that? 

They’ll have to back-pedal furiously. Oh wait, they’ll say Alfie did it numerous times but Wanyama only made his gesture once, or some such shite. Or it was heat of the moment after a goal etc etc. (Wait, Alfie was red carded for that too.....)

4 hours ago, BlueMe said:

This happens every time celtic lose and/or their fans show their true colours.

In this case, they're attempting to bury the fact that their racist fans have (again) made a cunt of it and the refs terrible - clearly biased - performance under a pile of articles about offensive gestures, embarrassing over-celebrating, various negative Morelos articles and even one about a bad handshake. 

I love to see it tbh - the cunts are seething.

its funny how celtic have not turned up against Rangers in the last two games but have bossed the rest of the shite in the spl. maybe? i dunno? it might be a hunch but its maybe because we are simply better than them all over the park. from the management team right thro to the goalkeeper. 

6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

its funny how celtic have not turned up against Rangers in the last two games but have bossed the rest of the shite in the spl. maybe? i dunno? it might be a hunch but its maybe because we are simply better than them all over the park. from the management team right thro to the goalkeeper. 

That is it in a nutshell and they're hurtin' 🙂

Rangers should tell BT they will not be given access to our stadium if that agenda driven cunt is part of their team, fuck the consequences, the damage this prick and several others try to inflict on our club is deliberate from the constant demonisation of Alfie to undercut his transfer value is as clear as day ,time to fight back and accept nothing less than his ban from ibrox and I would include Crocker and Walker along with the pricks at the BBC. 

Time to go to war with the lot of them.

Kick them Out. 

15 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Sutton is and always will be a complete prick. 

A 5 match ban get to fuck.  Let's see if sutton will comment on the racist abuse morelos got from the horde or will he blame the victim just like his stinking club. 

I remember ‘Tonev’ was banned for racially abusing Shay Logan, their club came out backing him almost immediately after the accusation was made prior to investigation, even now their fans boo him. Despicable lot...

And to address your first point, he certainly is...

20 hours ago, five stars said:

And Christie was rushed to hospital after Morelos challenge! 😂

Article fails to mention that it was Christie who fouled Morelos.

And the fact Christie walked away from that challenge, carried playing the game anonymously, and was booted in the balls by Lennon in the change room for missing the penalty lol!!  Don’t you know turn it up, Christie fucked it up!!!

Best policy is to simply ignore the cunt.

However, when he inevitably starts about Morelos diving he should be shown this clip and asked to explain himself.....

goes down hellova easy for a bloke standing 6’ 3” tall

https://mobile.twitter.com/rednbluearmy1/status/1005100335168356355?lang=en

8 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

He is working his socks off to keep the glare  of  negative  publicity from pal and former teammate  Lennon....fooling no one in the process.

Yup  - let them keep deflecting and denying, them not facing up to the blatant reality of us being better is a step back toward familiar better times. 

Particularly funny this time as even they can see they can’t blame their favoured scapegoat.

Archived