scumbag sutton

sausagetrunks

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Can we ban Sutton?

Ban him from what? He only covers away games generally although he’ll likely be part of Premier’s coverage of the Stranraer game so we might refuse to give him a press pass for it but it opens another can of worms 

They have had a free reign publishing any old shite with no comeback or retribution  for years, prepare for the anti to be upped as their "team" is under some pressure for the first time in a decade and its not been well received, so they are all flapping like fuck.

We'll have formal commitments to the likes of BT. Probably to make a member of mgt team / player available for interview before /after game.

I'd do the minimum we're contractually obliged to. Send a player that's not in the squad, send the least senior member of the management team. Answer yes, no, dont know and then walk off. Give them nothing.

And yes, at Ibrox I'd refuse Sutton entry on the basis he's acting with agenda against Morelos. In a manner we're seeing an element of society almost encouraged to abuse him in a sectarian/ racist manner and which may lead to safety issues for him. So like BBC's McLaughlin, fuck him.  

Take the fight to the fuckers.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We'll have formal commitments to the likes of BT. Probably to make a member of mgt team / player available for interview before /after game.

I'd do the minimum we're contractually obliged to. Send a player that's not in the squad, send the least senior member of the management team. Answer yes, no, dont know and then walk off. Give them nothing.

And yes, at Ibrox I'd refuse Sutton entry on the basis he's acting with agenda against Morelos. In a manner we're seeing an element of society almost encouraged to abuse him in a sectarian/ racist manner and which may lead to safety issues for him. So like BBC's McLaughlin, fuck him.  

Regardless of our commitment to BT/Premier Sports surely no individual can continue with what is effectively a vendetta and deliberate orchestrated character assassination campaign against Morelos. It's all a bit sinister and creepy now.

At worst we should contact those companies and tell them in no uncertain terms this type of behaviour can't continue. Or we should call him out publicly. Some may think that's what he wants. That's what he craves. We live in a world where controversy and provocative opinions are the norm and accepted but why should they be accepted.

He may think it's funny but it's beyond the joke now. He's also the biggest hypocrite there is.

It will be interesting to see what he writes and how it's received, on a weekend where Morelos has yet again been subjected to sectarian abuse and yet again NOT one of the usual subjects have even referenced let alone condemned. They're too busy greeting about Jim Traynor!

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Banning him allows him to play the victim.  Proper scrutiny of his articles and his social media rantings with the club taking legal action where necessary would be more effective and professional.

He's cuter than that and due legal process is a legthy and costly one, and of course the SMSM would shred us as usual.

Best not to give a platform and just ban him.

14 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Regardless of our commitment to BT/Premier Sports surely no individual can continue with what is effectively a vendetta and deliberate orchestrated character assassination campaign against Morelos. It's all a bit sinister and creepy now.

At worst we should contact those companies and tell them in no uncertain terms this type of behaviour can't continue. Or we should call him out publicly. Some may think that's what he wants. That's what he craves. We live in a world where controversy and provocative opinions are the norm and accepted but why should they be accepted.

He may think it's funny but it's beyond the joke now. He's also the biggest hypocrite there is.

It will be interesting to see what he writes and how it's received, on a weekend where Morelos has yet again been subjected to sectarian abuse and yet again NOT one of the usual subjects have even referenced let alone condemned. They're too busy greeting about Jim Traynor!

Time for Buff backed by the club to start getting the lawyers involved. 

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He is ripping the piss out the Club and Alfie. He is one suck fucker who is absolutely relentless and needs silenced.

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Time for Buff backed by the club to start getting the lawyers involved. 

Either that or let Buff do the presser. With Spanish replies only stating he doesny get the lingo. Then he gives it the cut throat gesture and fucks off out the room 😁

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Sutton's and Stewart's back pockets must be filled with Holicom cash. It's the only explanation for the obsession.

Just as likely that they aren't.

Like many involved with Scottish football outside of Rangers and our support, they're just bitter, jealous and frankly fucking deranged. Scottish football is driven by controversy, gossip and spin. None of them want to make an effort to improve the game or its image; far easier to have a pop at ourselves and make up sensationalist headlines.

Fuck them. Win the league and put the cunts back in their box.

The article is up. Wow. Off to work so not able to post the article but I'm sure someone will.

He effectively links the gesture to knife crime by the end of the article! He tries to be balanced at first (I think!) by referencing them but fails miserably. He also tries to acknowledge what it was like being a player but shows his hypocrisy. Also a dig at Gerrard for not condemning it. The guy has lost it.

16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The article is up. Wow. Off to work so not able to post the article but I'm sure someone will.

He effectively links the gesture to knife crime by the end of the article! He tries to be balanced at first (I think!) by referencing them but fails miserably. He also tries to acknowledge what it was like being a player but shows his hypocrisy. Also a dig at Gerrard for not condemning it. The guy has lost it.

Prick trys to be smart at the start by been balanced but couldnt be more bitter and biased if he tried.

Our club need to take action big time. Do we ban any paper he works for from ibrox? Even ban bt sport? Can we do that?

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Club should just come out and accuse him of racism

Or at the very least a statement listing his numerous deficiencies as a man (bankrupt, spitter, accuses fellow pros of cheating) and pointing out that he’s in no position to criticise a clean-living, altruistic young man like Alfredo.

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I was about to ask, would clubs not have something in their clause with BT et al about pundits behaviour and attitude towards any team when commentating on games .

Should he not be keeping his opinions strictly professional and neutral to his own bias thoughts especially when it means trolling fans etc? 

He and the rest of his ilk have a duty of representation to the company they work for, surely? I don't know, but I don't think I have ever seen as many vile idiotic opinions being given by any other pundits on clubs as the likes of this clown and his other 2 stooges appear to make on us. 

Our club were right to get rid of CM. Think Rangers also need to consider what this lot bring to our club? It's certainly nothing positive. 

Archived