Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It rightly being highlighted for a change but let’s not kid ourselves on that some individuals in our support don’t display similar behaviours.

Weird stance to take. 

Nobody in my lifetime has claimed we're angels, them on the other hand... 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Weird stance to take. 

Nobody in my lifetime has claimed we're angels, them on the other hand... 

Not really as I’m saying the same thing as what you’ve written and 100% agree that the difference is that they’re in denial.

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I still can’t hear b bastard on these recordings and struggling to work out if it’s o bastard or h bastard but regardless he’s being verbally abused and even if it’s o or h bastard this is looked upon as racism under uefa and also under modern day interpretations such as things said against Islam etc can be labelled racism.

It rightly being highlighted for a change but let’s not kid ourselves on that some individuals in our support don’t display similar behaviours.

I've never heard Black B**tard at a game from our fans, have you? I've seen things in press ie monkey gestures and am pleased our club addressed it banning the culprit for life.

Are you claiming our fanbase is racist, and as racist as the scum?

11 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Still sounds like ‘H**’ to me. Folk seemed to get slightly offended that I couldn’t hear ‘black’. Still catches the fuckers though.

I wish she’d do the other video where the guy seems to say “ye no goin aff ya wee n***er ye”

I listened to that as well which was a recording of sky footage and again I couldn’t with any certainty really hear with what is being said. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've never heard Black B**tard at a game from our fans, have you? I've seen things in press ie monkey gestures and am pleased our club addressed it banning the culprit for life.

You’re jumping right on the generalities when I clearly said some individuals. 

On 01/01/2020 at 14:51, rbt1548 said:

Does it really surprise anyone that celtic try and put the blame on Alfie for  his so called inflammatory gestures  causing the racist abuse?

They have previous for this , remember Aberdeen's  Shay Logan?, he was also racially abused at celtic Park, but again their response was it was his own fault, Saint Brendan came out with this gem,   “It probably doesn’t help yourself if you walk about after the game and make all sorts of gestures."

Show Racism the Red Card made a statement on it, but it seems nothing has changed in the cesspit that is celtic Park.

Newspaper article below;

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/show-racism-the-red-card-hits-out-at-celtics-rodgers-over-response-to-aberdeen-star-logans-claims1/

The fact they have the nerve to try to blame the victim for his racial abuse shows just how untouchable they think they are. It’s disgusting that a ‘professional’ organisation can come out with comments like they have, and we must not let them get away with it.

On 31/12/2019 at 16:53, Blue Avenger said:

Had a look at the clip again and he looks absolutely disgusted and I'm now thinking instead of game's done/over anyway, it could mean "I'm done with this shit. It's over for me"! I wouldn't blame him for the shit he gets. I couldn't take it and be jailed long ago. 

Hopefully not the case and it only strengthens his resolve to bury those bastards and gets the last laugh.

One thing's for sure, the club need to do it's utmost to protect him and get this sorted. No fucking way he in particular returns from the break and his personal safety is put at risk, along with that of his pregnant wife.  The dignified silence and building bridges shite is over. This board must lay bare all that has gone before and guilty brought to book. Namely those spineless appeasing bastards at the SFA and nonce fc and it's hordes.

I won't hold my breath in either the SFA nor plod doing anything about it, without sustained pressure from the club, so I hope they are up to the fight.

This country is a fucking cess pit.

That was my immediate reaction on Sunday mate. Was sure he was saying he was finished with this shite.

4 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

That was my immediate reaction on Sunday mate. Was sure he was saying he was finished with this shite.

Crossed my mind too. He looked really pissed off. I though he was saying ‘I’m finished with this’ not ‘the game is finished’.  Hopefully I’m wrong, or if right then he’ll calm down over the break and help us towards 55.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Still sounds like ‘H**’ to me. Folk seemed to get slightly offended that I couldn’t hear ‘black’. Still catches the fuckers though.

I wish she’d do the other video where the guy seems to say “ye no goin aff ya wee n***er ye”

Can you post a link to the other video?

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Never heard it personally but there’s a video from the Tarriers on Twitter of a Rangers fan shouting it to Dembele after he scored. 

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You’ve never heard any individuals shouting abuse at the football ?

I've never heard racist abuse. That's what I got from your previous post that you believe our fans are as racist as the scums. I get that UEFA allege sectarianism etc to be racist, yet only we are charged with racist offences.

Cutting out the bullshit yes of course we give some stuff big licks, but I dont accept it to be what I consider true racism, like I hear in the clip.  I've never at a Rangers game anyone called a black b***tard, have you?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've never heard racist abuse. That's what I got from your previous post that you believe our fans are as racist as the scums. I get that UEFA allege sectarianism etc to be racist, yet only we are charged with racist offences.

Cutting out the bullshit yes of course we give some stuff big licks, but I dont accept it to be what I consider true racism, like I hear in the clip.  I've never at a Rangers game anyone called a black b***tard, have you?

No I’ve never heard b bastard and I think most would call it out but other abuse is seemingly acceptable. I just don’t believe racism is more of a crime than sectarianism and both are lesser crimes than lighting flares imo but it seems to get people virtue signalling all over the place.

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No I’ve never heard b bastard and I think most would call it out but other abuse is seemingly acceptable. I just don’t believe racism is more of a crime than sectarianism and both are lesser crimes than lighting flares imo but it seems to get people virtue signalling all over the place.

I do believe racism in Scotland, especially at the football, is worse. Theres more of a shock factor and an unacceptability. Maybe we're more desensitized to sectarian stuff.

My issue is that UEFA and hence MSM and the wider public as a result see us as racists. We banned for life the monkey chant guy, most of us supported that. Neither of us have heard black B or a racist abuse at our games. 

Yet again here is imo racist abuse like other gers players have suffered, and the scum are in universal denial, even blaming Alfie. And you've likened our support to theirs in terms of abusive conduct.

"It rightly being highlighted for a change but let’s not kid ourselves on that some individuals in our support don’t display similar behaviours."  

Im simply saying I've never heard such stuff, I dont class our support as bad as theirs in a racist context, and if bears want to do that then they should justify it. 

Archived