Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I do believe racism in Scotland, especially at the football, is worse. Theres more of a shock factor and an unacceptability. Maybe we're more desensitized to sectarian stuff.

My issue is that UEFA and hence MSM and the wider public as a result see us as racists. We banned for life the monkey chant guy, most of us supported that. Neither of us have heard black B or a racist abuse at our games. 

Yet again here is imo racist abuse like other gers players have suffered, and the scum are in universal denial, even blaming Alfie. And you've likened our support to theirs in terms of abusive conduct.

"It rightly being highlighted for a change but let’s not kid ourselves on that some individuals in our support don’t display similar behaviours."  

Im simply saying I've never heard such stuff, I dont class our support as bad as theirs in a racist context, and if bears want to do that then they should justify it. 

It’s all in an abusive context where both have individuals who go over the score. I think there’s probably more racism on the streets and the last time i looked the crime figures demonstrated racism was ten times the issue of sectarianism, on the streets. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It’s all in an abusive context where both have individuals who go over the score. I think there’s probably more racism on the streets and the last time i looked the crime figures demonstrated racism was ten times the issue of sectarianism, on the streets. 

We've been labelled a racist club.  The sheep havent despite the Morelos banner and mattress. The scum havent despite several players and fans done with racist conduct, their director warning against it, and them denying what is seen and heard from their stands including bananas flung and numerous Rangers players abused.

I'm not talking about society, I'm talking about you likening us to them. We're not, unless you can demonstrate we are. And if you cant, it does our club and support no good our fans doing the work of our enemies in saying we display similar behaviours.

On 02/01/2020 at 15:35, Bad Robot said:

Not really as I’m saying the same thing as what you’ve written and 100% agree that the difference is that they’re in denial.

Difference is if any of us get caught being a racist cunt we find them and boot the fuckers out of Ibrox forever. 
That shower of scum do everything they can to ignore deflect and claim it never happened. 

15 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Difference is if any of us get caught being a racist cunt we find them and boot them the fuckers out of I roc forever. 
That shower of scum do everything they can to ignore deflect and claim it never happened. 

Can’t remember who the player was think it was El Haj Diouf ,the guy making the monkey gesture was banned from piggery ,ended up working at their training ground 

18 hours ago, Vision said:

Hope that's it " Finished "

If the club were preparing video vidence for this, I would assume that it would or in fact should contain previous evidence of gestures from TLB,  the septic lunatic, broon,  (the untouchable)towards our supporters. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Standing next to his Lambo like he gives a fuck, as the wee bigot drives past in his 2010 corsa. 😂

That's not the point it's the principle that one of our players out and about can be abused without any  action or reaction from the msm.

39 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Morelos stint at Ibrox has been littered with Irony ,a few days after TLB gets hit in the “face” with a coin where racism was then alleged ,Morelos is also hit on the exact same part of his “face “no similar outcry 

And now on a day where a republican bigot has been abused at a football stadium down south and charges have been made we see our wee man abused in the street days after the usual suspects deflect the racist sectarian abuse he received a few days earlier 

I never want to see Morelos leave Ibrox ,but when he does il be happy that he is free from the constant disgusting witch hunt against him ,what’s going on is absolutely embarrassing for our country ,not just from wee fannies on the street or journalists or politicians but the officials on the park are after him on a daily basis 

Archived