Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hollicom have them all on speed dial mate. 

It seems that way

Not working today so I phoned to wind Snyde up

Said I was speak with your bosses . In todays news , you referred to us as Steven Gerrards side and you called your own favourites , your pet name a few times ,," the hoops "

She was squealing with injustice . I kept going on about the bias for the last 30 years shown in the programme , Every host being a beggars fan since Park

She was quite nice until I mentioned Mrs Conroy and then she started losing it a little . Must be mates

Then she promised me that we would here a change at the 1pm news . Listened in and low and behold . The news reader mentions " Rangers " and their name

See how long that lasts :mutley:

I posted a clip of the racism etc. cause so many tims on there saying its all lies and there is no proof ! well there is proof ! 

I cant say im surprised but we are seriously dealing with a biased agenda against us. 

Why games like yesterday us winning and dominating them again makes it so much sweeter.

they talk some amount of shit. 

funny and sad at the same time. 

Nothing better than watching them implode. 

1 minute ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I posted a clip of the racism etc. cause so many tims on there saying its all lies and there is no proof ! well there is proof ! 

I cant say im surprised but we are seriously dealing with a biased agenda against us. 

Why games like yesterday us winning and dominating them again makes it so much sweeter.

Mate the cunt could have been standing there with a pillow case with two eye holes in a white bed sheet standing next to a cross on fire and the cunts would still say theres no evidence.

5 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I haven't seen a video of the abuse, and frankly I don't want to, I just hope it shows it clearly and unambigiously.

Not a dig at anyone in particular but we absolutely need tae make a bigger fuss about this shit. 

Ffs a teenager was banned from Ibrox for asking Brown a genuine question and we had scum players in the media for a week saying we've got Brown's back etc

Morelos abused not a peep from anyone inside the club or shit disappointed

Just now, theiconicman said:

I haven't seen a video of the abuse, and frankly I don't want to, I just hope it shows it clearly and unambigiously.

They call him a H** bastard and a black bastard ! its not fun to watch but only so long can we be walked all over by everyone. 

For those football fans outside of us and them at least its there for the record. 

seen about 30 posts calling mr campbel a liar and he has no proof spewing there crap.

So put it up there to counter there lies.. 

this is all going to come to light. There is a stench in Scottish football and eventually that stench needs to be looked at and removed. 

evidence doesn't lie. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Not a dig at anyone in particular but we absolutely need tae make a bigger fuss about this shit. 

Ffs a teenager was banned from Ibrox for asking Brown a genuine question and we had scum players in the media for a week saying we've got Brown's back etc

Absolutely our club does need to come out guns blazing and fire some shots. 

Do the talking on  and off the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

To be fair to The Club they have brought it out in the open, but they need to keep it there and be prepared to take the team off the pitch if it happens again. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

The club has reported the abuse. 

Aye so that'll be that then. I wanna see tav and the rest of his team mates publicly back him in the media. Just like when poor broon was asked how his sister was. For weeks that's all we heard about. This will be done with by Friday

1 minute ago, fernando0606 said:

What exactly happened? Did they make monkey chants or call him black? Or is it their usual shite calling orange and H**?

Racist and sectarian abuse  so both words will have been used that's a given haven't a clue on the racist part tho

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Racist and sectarian abuse  so both words will have been used that's a given haven't a clue on the racist part tho

If its H** and orange that's not racist, I dont even think its sectarian. Is it even sectarian to call someone a fenian or a tim?  

All this stuff is boring I just wish we concentrated on the football. The referee has a shocker and should never referee a game of that size again

1 minute ago, fernando0606 said:

If its H** and orange that's not racist, I dont even think its sectarian. Is it even sectarian to call someone a fenian or a tim?  

All this stuff is boring I just wish we concentrated on the football. The referee has a shocker and should never referee a game of that size again

H** orange and black bastard shouted at him but aye lets move on eh.

8 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Mate wtf are u some sort of plant! Just move on you can't be serious

9 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

If black bastard is shouted then obviously that's wrong, I've not seen/heard that from the stuff online though 

If you haven't seen/heard then you have no right whatsoever to comment on this thread.

Archived