Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bornabear said:

If you haven't seen/heard then you have no right whatsoever to comment on this thread.

I've not heard black bastard being shouted at Alfredo. The videos I've seen are calling him an orange H** bastard which happens to all our players every match. 

Just now, fernando0606 said:

I've not heard black bastard being shouted at Alfredo. The videos I've seen are calling him an orange H** bastard which happens to all our players every match. 

Video I watched ye hear it crystal clear no debate about it

19 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

If black bastard is shouted then obviously that's wrong, I've not seen/heard that from the stuff online though 

Know what to do then go have a look at the vids online then.

25 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

If its H** and orange that's not racist, I dont even think its sectarian. Is it even sectarian to call someone a fenian or a tim?  

All this stuff is boring I just wish we concentrated on the football. The referee has a shocker and should never referee a game of that size again

fenian is used amongst themselves as a badge of honour until a Rangers fan calls them it then it means catholic to them.

I

3 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

You obviously suffer from selective hearing pal, or you just don't want to hear it, in which case, you are on the wrong  forum.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

You obviously suffer from selective hearing pal, or you just don't want to hear it, in which case, you are on the wrong  forum.

My hearing is fine and I support Rangers. Only video I've watched is Morelos waking off.

Tav got called black bastard a few seasons ago but nothing was done I dont think 

Compare the ott coverage and resulting stooshie, even brought up in the pretendy parliament when Steve Clarke wept in misery because of a daft ditty and tlb’s jacket was assaulted by a 50p...

This young black footballer gets much worse every single week but all we hear is ‘ah but,,,’

Why does unacceptable and racist abuse never ever apply to him?  

5 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

My hearing is fine and I support Rangers. Only video I've watched is Morelos waking off.

Tav got called black bastard a few seasons ago but nothing was done I dont think 

Aye ok, but as Kingkirk mentioned earlier, I too think you are a plant and I don't mean the one belonging to the vegetation family.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It seems that way

Not working today so I phoned to wind Snyde up

Said I was speak with your bosses . In todays news , you referred to us as Steven Gerrards side and you called your own favourites , your pet name a few times ,," the hoops "

She was squealing with injustice . I kept going on about the bias for the last 30 years shown in the programme , Every host being a beggars fan since Park

She was quite nice until I mentioned Mrs Conroy and then she started losing it a little . Must be mates

Then she promised me that we would here a change at the 1pm news . Listened in and low and behold . The news reader mentions " Rangers " and their name

See how long that lasts :mutley:

🤣

Got them rattled mate.

Archived