Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

There is a two minute video going about if you can manage to look at her ugly mug for that long. I seen it on twitter but can't find it now. I'm sure someone will.Ā 

There are lines I will not cross mate and and looking at her ugly mush is one of them. One of the most bigoted pieces of vermin Iā€™ve ever heard speaking.Ā 

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I see our glorious MSP Mr Iā€™m a Bigot Dornan has put his usual foot into it again.Ā 
https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/hurting-glasgow-msp-wades-into-Rangers-celtic-fall-out/

"All clubs should accept responsibility for their fans disgusting behaviour"

"Ok. What about celtic's deflecting statement in regards to the racial and sectarian abuse hurled at Morelos from their stands when it has clearly been caught on camera?"

"Rangers statement in defense of Morelos is ridiculous".

Ā 

Rabid bastard.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

"All clubs should accept responsibility for their fans disgusting behaviour"

"Ok. What about celtic's deflecting statement in regards to the racial and sectarian abuse hurled at Morelos from their stands when it has clearly been caught on camera?"

"Rangers statement in defense of Morelos is ridiculous".

Ā 

Rabid bastard.

Heā€™s another one that doesnā€™t believe anyone inside that shithole would shout racist slurs.Ā 
I kid you not he actually said that. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I haven't seen any pundit call out the sectarianism and racism from that mobs stands. I've only seen Morelos be criticised and told he brings it all on himself. Are we at a stage now where the Scottish media are not only openly defending racism and sectarianism, but are actually blaming the victim for it?

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I haven't seen any pundit call out the sectarianism and racism from that mobs stands. I've only seen Morelos be criticised and told he brings it all on himself. Are we at a stage now where the Scottish media are not only openly defending racism and sectarianism, but are actually blaming the victim for it?

Flip it the other way around and we all know this wouldn't be happening.Ā 

I do hope the club have carefully prepared comprehensive dossiers on.....

All the obviously bad/bent refereeing decisions and there were many.

All the racial abuse that went on in this game and from previous against Alfie..This lad has been subjected to the most henous prolonged racial abuse by all comers. It has to end and the club has to bring it to an end.

The neck gesture that actual meant it's Ā over/finished, plus all the neck gestures used previously by other players that went unpunished, just in case they want to again pullĀ the refing Alfie to a different standard stunt.

The gun gesture used by Kent, that it is commonly used by other players, particularly down south where he comes from as one of normal celebration, or is Kent also to be ref'd to a different standard?

WTF has went on these last few days in this cesspit is nothing short of scandalous, instigated by the scummiest and shameless cunts ever to breath oxygen.

The open season on our, club and it's players and support needs brought to an end and I do hope our board are prepared for a fight, because the haters will not be giving up their free reign easily.

I lay the blame of all this persecution firmly at the door of SNPira who have both engendered this behaviour both institutionally and personally, to divide society and keep them in power and for those self same cunts who have empowered a republican movement that disenfranchises the rest of Scotland, in not only letting it go all unchecked, but indeed encouraging it.

We are constantly reminded they haven't gone away, well neither have we. Bring it on!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, fernando0606 said:

When?Ā 

I hear H** and orangeĀ 

29 and a half seconds.

If you don't hear the shout of "black bastard" then it's only because you do not want to hear it.

Maybe you will find a more clear clip on your beloved kerrydail street.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I do hope the club have carefully prepared comprehensive dossiers on.....

All the obviously bad/bent refereeing decisions and there were many.

All the racial abuse that went on in this game and from previous against Alfie..This lad has been subjected to the most henous prolonged racial abuse by all comers. It has to end and the club has to bring it to an end.

The neck gesture that actual meant it's Ā over/finished, plus all the neck gestures used previously by other players that went unpunished, just in case they want to again pullĀ the refing Alfie to a different standard stunt.

The gun gesture used by Kent, that it is commonly used by other players, particularly down south where he comes from as one of normal celebration, or is Kent also to be ref'd to a different standard?

WTF has went on these last few days in this cesspit is nothing short of scandalous, instigated by the scummiest and shameless cunts ever to breath oxygen.

The open season on our, club and it's players and support needs brought to an end and I do hope our board are prepared for a fight, because the haters will not be giving up their free reign easily.

I lay the blame of all this persecution firmly at the door of SNPira who have both engendered this behaviour both institutionally and personally, to divide society and keep them in power and for those self same cunts who have empowered a republican movement that disenfranchises the rest of Scotland, in not only letting it go all unchecked, but indeed encouraging it.

We are constantly reminded they haven't gone away, well neither have we. Bring it on!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My son tells me it is a common rap gesture. He didn't know if it is offensive or not?

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

29 and a half seconds.

If you don't hear the shout of "black bastard" then it's only because you do not want to hear it.

Maybe you will find a more clear clip on your beloved kerrydail street.

I stand corrected, I do hear it now.Ā 

I'm not a member of kerrydail

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Victim blaming now. Ā 

red cards mean a player gets racially abused? what sort of sick logic is this.

what the hell has alfredo done to deserve that ? sing some songs about dead soldiers and abuse children ? oh wait thats celtic.

Ā 

Did we really think this media deflection by the usual suspects would be any different?

It's Morelos FFS, in their eyes it's got to be his fault whatever is shouted at him.

It's quite sickeningly unbelievable that sectarian and racist behaviours are ignored or condoned simply because they are directed at Alfie.

11 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

E9965269-4336-4E66-BDE9-14B32A209242.png

Michael Stewart condoningĀ the racial abuse aimed at Morelos?

The cretins in the media and fansĀ other clubs are always trying to portray Morelos as a hothead, dangerous and not innocent. Can anybody show me one time where Morelos has ever hurt someone or endangeredĀ an opponent or even intended to do either? He picks up bookings for little nudges or bumps on opponents while he is pressingĀ them to win possession which would be ignored if any other player had done it, for diving despite there being clear contact on himĀ 99% of the time while opponents regularly try to kick the fuck out of him, for showing any kind of reactionĀ to the constant abuse from opponents and fansĀ or from celebrating a goal. Brown could slap Morelos right in the face in front of the full view of the referee, the cameras and the whole stadium. Nobody would be interested in the slap butĀ the whole of Scottish football would hold their breath in anticipation of how Morelos reacts to it.

The Porteous foul aloneĀ on BarasicĀ is a thousand times worse than anything Morelos has ever done and you don't hearĀ a peep about that.Ā Same with the 2 footed lungeĀ from Christie on Goldson on Sunday which wasn't even given as a foul.

Archived