Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Willis said:

Typical of celtic to say "it wasnt racist chanting it was just sectarian anti protestant chanting" as if that makes it ok, then theyll turn around and complain about our sectarian chanting. 

i realise Orange is the new Black but Alfredo was not being called just an Orange B......    absolute cunts 

5 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Read this and let it sink in for a bit. They are now comparing a young footballer they racially abused to a drug lord simply because of his nationality. Utterly shameful. 

I don't think there is Psychiatrist in the World that can understand a taigs thinking, they're absolutely unbelievable, total ffn Rockets. 

Does it really surprise anyone that celtic try and put the blame on Alfie for  his so called inflammatory gestures  causing the racist abuse?

They have previous for this , remember Aberdeen's  Shay Logan?, he was also racially abused at celtic Park, but again their response was it was his own fault, Saint Brendan came out with this gem,   “It probably doesn’t help yourself if you walk about after the game and make all sorts of gestures."

Show Racism the Red Card made a statement on it, but it seems nothing has changed in the cesspit that is celtic Park.

Newspaper article below;

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/show-racism-the-red-card-hits-out-at-celtics-rodgers-over-response-to-aberdeen-star-logans-claims1/

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Not sure if posted already but this is a great find 

Blows their nonsense out the water

The witch-hunt is astounding  they have been called out for it yet their bigoted hatred blinds them 

Holy fuck can you imagine he scores against the tarriers at the piggery next time to make it 2 nil or 3 1 and does the same ,saying that I think the wee man will burst when he scores against them 

19 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Does anyone have a copy of the statements from either FARE or Nil-by-Mouth regards to the racial abuse suffered by Alfredo Morelos?? 

No - thought not

FARE have the ultimate get out, they only cover Europe, 

Nil by mouth a different ball game though, we need to raise a complaint with them, Then they will need to act, whether anything comes from it is another thing, They reported the tarriers to the SFA for the Shay Logan abuse, SFA filed it beside all the other complaints against the club welcome to all, 

We can't let this go or any of the other shite that went on, like the "inept" referee performance, It's an open goal to go on full attack mode, get these cunts exposed for what they are, Tarriers with the ability to harm us whenever they see anything untoward. 

And let's see the media dare criticise us for it, Wasn't so long ago that Sinclair got abuse at Ibrox, Within a few days the taigs were milking it for all it was worth with their anti racism pish, They have been shown up for what they really are and we need to nail them for it and their flippant attitude regarding the allegations 

58 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Nil by Mouth are rhabid bead rattlers.

They are no friends of ours.

We all know that, this is the open goal we have all been waiting for, no point allowing it to slip past. 

Iv always been of the opinion that when fans come on here moaning we never do anything that we cant just go after everything, simply beacause the way the system is we would just be put aside with comments of bad losers and whataboutery, 

On Sunday we won and won well despite a shambolic performance from Clancy, The time has never been more right to go after the whole corrupt shower. 

It's not normally my style but il be contacting NBM tomorrow and filing a complaint, 

I still can’t hear b bastard on these recordings and struggling to work out if it’s o bastard or h bastard but regardless he’s being verbally abused and even if it’s o or h bastard this is looked upon as racism under uefa and also under modern day interpretations such as things said against Islam etc can be labelled racism.

It rightly being highlighted for a change but let’s not kid ourselves on that some individuals in our support don’t display similar behaviours.

21 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Nil by Mouth are rhabid bead rattlers.

They are no friends of ours.

Dave Scott is definitely anti Orange Order even as much as he tries to hide it but when it’s watered down and his mask slips he’s simply a bigot and should be no where near the directors job of nbm due to his own prejudices and agenda.

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Still sounds like ‘H**’ to me. Folk seemed to get slightly offended that I couldn’t hear ‘black’. Still catches the fuckers though.

I wish she’d do the other video where the guy seems to say “ye no goin aff ya wee n***er ye”

Archived