Wee Rhat Christie 3 match ban for Morelos grab

Orange and Blue

33 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Wee Rhat Ryan Christie handed three-game ban after being found guilty of grabbing Alfredo Morelos by the testicles during Old Firm derby.

Should be put on the sex offenders list like nae neck Forrest..

...and the only person NOT to see it worldwide was Clancy 😞

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

septic comments - I'd be surprised if he gets a ban for that.

Us - how?  He grabbed his fucking nuts

septic - naw he didnae, yer imagining it

Us - there's the footage

septic - that's fabricated, none of our players wid pure dae that - we're loved by everyone and the best

Us - tick tock timmy, your time is up

Should have been red carded on the day but, again, it's our player reffed to a different standard. They should have been utterly pumped that day with pricks like this off the park + Julie Hen + Golly Miss Molly 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

septic comments - I'd be surprised if he gets a ban for that.

Us - how?  He grabbed his fucking nuts

septic - naw he didnae, yer imagining it

Us - there's the footage

septic - that's fabricated, none of our players wid pure dae that - we're loved by everyone and the best

Us - tick tock timmy, your time is up

Should have been red carded on the day but, again, it's our player reffed to a different standard. They should have been utterly pumped that day with pricks like this off the park + Julie Hen + Golly Miss Molly 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If they’ve given him a three game ban instead of two, that must mean his injury is likely to rule him out for a third game instead of the original two anticipated.

If his injury was minor and would only mean missing one game, then, of course, the ban would be for one game.

Would be good to hear Clancy also got a three game ban for “missing” the offence.

It's not it's a 2 game ban , the 3rd is because hes already had a red card 

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Let's wait to see how it plays out before you say that.  An injured Christie suspended sounds like a precursor to an up-and-coming additional  ban for the Morelos gesture to even things up.

And why cite the injured player rather than Julien or Brown? Selective if you asked me.

Cite Julien for what?

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

It's not it's a 2 game ban , the 3rd is because hes already had a red card 

I appreciate that but the point is that the total number of games he will be banned for will be, by an incredible coincidence, exactly the same number of games absent through injury.

:pipe:

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I appreciate that but the point is that the total number of games he will be banned for will be, by an incredible coincidence, exactly the same number of games absent through injury.

:pipe:

So it is actually not a ban at all, the ban should start after he has played one match back when fully fit

40 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Right decision, wont really affect him as he's injured. Unless he gets into further bother this season and picks up longer suspensions due to his record.

Watch the media frenzy now turning the scum into the victims of harsh disciplinary / refereeing decisions.

I still think this was a stitch up by Liewell to save Brown and the left back from further punishment. :angry:

Christie was injured the other two are not as far as I know. 

18 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

If he wasn't injured, a pound to a penny he wouldn't have got a ban. This way they can cover their arses as "being fair" and taking action. Load of bollocks, like you've said. 

Only good thing is if he gets another red it will trigger a big ban.

Got to be honest im not a fan of trying to righten wrongs after the game. The team that have been hard done to dont get any benefit. I guess thats the good thing about var is instant justice.

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wee fucker is out injured and they conventionally cite him and 3 game ban handed out, then they shout look look we do get done and it’s so unfair. 
Load of bullshit. 

And no mention of Brown and the left back, this was a set up by Liewell. 

Absolutely loving the timplosion .

Guys a dirty bastard and any right minded person would have no problem with him getting banned .

He did it , he was caught , he's rightly  been punished .

Canny work out what the big problem is . Listening to Clyde on the way home and it's defcon 4 with the terrorist paedo sympathisers . 

Quality 👍

Archived