Wee Rhat Christie 3 match ban for Morelos grab

Orange and Blue

5 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

I see they're trying to compare it to the incident last season. The difference between this and the previous incident is that Morelos put out a flat hand and forearm while trying to push Christie away and maybe accidentally touches him with his pinkie finger at most, and then Christie tries to make the most of it because he's a cheating wee scumbag. Christie grabs Alfredo's cock and balls and squeezes them. One is pushing away a smelly tramp and the other is sexual assault. They're not the same thing and it's pure desperation to suggest that they are.

I think specifically - Alfredo’s helmet

I thought in the first situation Alfredo was on the ground with the ball and Christie kicks him while trying to get the ball, that’s why Alfredo reacts to push him away or genital grab. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I think specifically - Alfredo’s helmet

I thought in the first situation Alfredo was on the ground with the ball and Christie kicks him while trying to get the ball, that’s why Alfredo reacts to push him away or genital grab. 

I mean i don't want to get into the specifics of Alfredo's knob but Christie seemed to grab the lot and we can leave it there.

Christie was moving into him and Alfredo pushed him away, but i wouldn't call it a genital grab as Alfredo barely touched him and never clenched his hand to grab at anything from what i saw. Unless I'm mistaken?

3 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

I mean i don't want to get into the specifics of Alfredo's knob but Christie seemed to grab the lot and we can leave it there.

Christie was moving into him and Alfredo pushed him away, but i wouldn't call it a genital grab as Alfredo barely touched him and never clenched his hand to grab at anything from what i saw. Unless I'm mistaken?

:lol:

I don't know mate, I can hardly remember the incident. My posts are 5% serious.

I'm no expert, the only baws I've ever grabbed are my own. My wife likes to have "romantic" hot baths together, but I'm sure the water is close to boiling point. Got to protect your baws, and I doubt it's romantic her seeing her man lifting his baws over his head because the water's too hot.

7 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Liam Bryce at the Rhecord is outraged...lol

To be fair I think they are all outraged mate, we had the audacity to play them off the park and beat them in front of their eyes. Also without any assistance from the officials despite Clancy's best efforts. Salty tears don't you just love them when they are draped in green and white :cheers:  we won fair and square and they cant deal with it, tough titty :rangers:

4 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

It’s all kicking off this morning with the scum wanting answers to why Alfie wasn’t cited in previous games for his behaviour towards their players. 

A truly pathetic and vindictive bunch of arseholes that club is. 

sleekit pete has a dossier on calls going against the paedos.
we would need a big fuck off filing cabinet on bad calls against us over the last couple of years.
the biggest culprit of the lot is that slimy bastard brown,who gets away with assaults every week.
absolutely delighted christies charge sheet said "VIOLENT CONDUCT"
maybe the tossers who officiate their matches will sit up and scrutinise every move on the park from this lot.
tick tock ya scabby fuckin mhanky bastards. 

:lol:

See all this gut wrenching ..... snivelling heartbreak .... not to mention the over the top Oscar winning performances from their bigoted media accomplices  ..... doesn't it just make you feel proud to be a Rangers supporter .... who is still wallowing in the aftermath of a very .... very ..... very emphatic and pleasing victory .... over the victims of the centuries.

Isn't it brilliant ...... :p:

:UK: 

They simply cannot accept the fact that we have thoroughly outplayed them in the last two games. We lost the League Cup Final from an offside goal, moaned for a couple of days and then moved on. Here we are 10 days later and they are still playing the victim card and preparing to take  further complaints to the SFA. Pathetic.

The bottom line is this ban has no effect on them as a team because of christies injury, it has given them them the perfect opportunity to stoke up the old fires of injustice though. They will be putting the pressure on big time to make sure the media scrutinise every tiny incident regarding our players as never before, im afraid you can confidently predict that we will have an important player tried , convicted and banned by sportscene for fuck all before this season is out.

29 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Broony trotted out to the media now to call the decision laughable. 

Genuinely mental they get away with spouting absolute nonsense like this after that performance where Christie and 3 others should’ve been sent off. 

Coming from the player who got away with an elbow on tav and many other incidents over the years. 

Brown really should look up the word hypocrite. 

20 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:
They're taking it well. 

I used to enjoy their meltdowns - we even used to have a thread for it called ‘let’s all laugh at celtic’ but it’s been shifted to the RM dungeons somewhere . 

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I used to enjoy their meltdowns - we even used to have a thread for it called ‘let’s all laugh at celtic’ but it’s been shifted to the RM dungeons somewhere . 

It's in general sports, hardly the rm dungeon! 

Archived