Shameful article on Morelos

Bad Robot

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the club defended Morelos at first (was it Beale?)  explaining the gesture was “its finished “ and nothing more sinister than that, there was no mention of him being booked for it.   Surprised it wasn’t mentioned at that point and at no point since considering the profile of it.  Something most definitely stinks  

Surely the player would have been officially cautioned, most likely in the refs office.

Either the club has known about it and said fuck all, Clancy has only made it official via his match report, or the sfa have manufactured it looking for a get out to not have to deal with the matter.

No option is acceptable 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Surely the player would have been officially cautioned, most likely in the refs office.

Either the club has known about it and said fuck all, Clancy has only made it official via his match report, or the sfa are looking for a get out to not have to deal with the matter.

No option is acceptable 

Last time something like this happened a certain club forced the point that much we had a Ref strike. 
Can you imagine the chaos we would be getting if was a ScumFC player. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought that after I said it mate. 
Second point though if this was in the match report published 2 days after the game why are we just hearing about this now?? Why didn’t the CO come out at the time of all the screaming and shouting about the gesture and tell everyone he was booked for that end of story. 

Excellent point ,if he was booked after it the SFA could have ended the nonsense thata been going on for almost 3 weeks instead of all the pish we have had banded about 

seems to me that they never done it so that other things that went wrong got ignored while the taigs lost their shit over Morelos 

now we have a situation where the taigs actually feel hard done to ffs 

this Lieswell infected SFA needs completely cleansed out the corruption is getting ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought that after I said it mate. 
Second point though if this was in the match report published 2 days after the game why are we just hearing about this now?? Why didn’t the CO come out at the time of all the screaming and shouting about the gesture and tell everyone he was booked for that end of story. 

Probably because it effectively means very little in the grand scheme of things. His booking doesn't trigger any further bans so it's not really particularly important. 

I'd also be inclined to say that it suits some papers not to put news of his booking out there immediately (if they were aware before now) as they can keep playing up the "Morelos could face action" bollocks and drive clicks.

Rangers won't want to put it out as it goes against the club's position that it wasn't on offensive gesture and they can play dumb until a ban kicks in further down the line.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Last time something like this happened a certain club forced the point that much we had a Ref strike. 
Can you imagine the chaos we would be getting if was a ScumFC player. 

It was bad enough when Christie got his token ban for a valid charge 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

"Was issued by the referee in the stadium within minutes of the final whistle."

what proof do yo have that your comment is right?

Because it is the information I was provided by the Scottish FA today, citing the referees match report.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Probably because it effectively means very little in the grand scheme of things. His booking doesn't trigger any further bans so it's not really particularly important. 

I'd also be inclined to say that it suits some papers not to put news of his booking out there immediately (if they were aware before now) as they can keep playing up the "Morelos could face action" bollocks and drive clicks.

Rangers won't want to put it out as it goes against the club's position that it wasn't on offensive gesture and they can play dumb until a ban kicks in further down the line.

I agree wholeheartedly on your second paragraph. 

Because it is the information I was provided by the Scottish FA today, citing the referees match report.

Again though why doesn’t the CO come out at the time just after the game when everyone is asking why she isn’t taking this further and simply say the Ref dealt with it at the time Morelos was given a third yellow card. 

Again though why doesn’t the CO come out at the time just after the game when everyone is asking why she isn’t taking this further and simply say the Ref dealt with it at the time Morelos was given a third yellow card. 

cause it didn't happen right after the game 😁

Just now, magic8ball said:

Just as well the carpet is metaphoric ,cleaning that carpet would bankrupt the cunts 

That carpet would be well beyond redemption with all of the ‘stuff’ it’s been covering up over the decades...

CB, I have a feeling the CO was not involved in this.

That part makes no sense. A director, manager and his senior staff all spoke out about it , defending alfie. It then turns out he's been punished and it's in their interest to say nothing? Why is saying something down the line a better choice than speaking out when punishment has been declared? It's not, theres no playing dumb aspect in any way favourable to us.

Archived