Subway Loyal

stevemac

31 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Used to get subway all the time but gave up a couple of years ago because none of the staff could understand fucking English 

That’s a fact .Are the run by the big fucking issue 🤔

This Country is just too easy for any foreigners .Get a job .Nae bother .Steal bevvy  out of shops .Commit a crime .Get punted back to your own Country .Not a chance 

Free benefits  and accommodation .Nae bother   

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This Country is just too easy for any foreigners .Get a job .Nae bother .Steal bevvy  out of shops .Commit a crime .Get punted back to your own Country .Not a chance 

And that's just the tarriers...

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

My mate was in prison and said a lot of east Europeans would come over rob for a while send money home get 6 months jail 3 meals a day, warm better than home. Deported then come back again and repeat. 

Absolutely no deterrent 

A few years back after being employed for 40 years was made redundant and had to sign on for the first time ever.

Told I had to look for work and pointed me towards a computer terminal full of alleged jobs.

Along with the McDonald's and Burger King type jobs was an advert for Subway staff.

Job description............ sandwich artist.  🤣

Oh, as a Management Accountant I found my own job in a couple of weeks.

Archived