SFA Charge

Escobar

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely get yourself to fuck. Shower of fenian bastards. Almost 3 week after the game, 4 hours before kick off and they hit us with this nonsense.

Stealing polis hats, tying scarves to goalposts all good craic. One defeat at that fenian shithole and it’s bedlam. 

Fuck off.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Kent is getting it for his gesture and Beale scaring poor wee Kennedy and getting sent off. 

Couple this with the yellow card fiasco we might as well just switch off the lights. 

I'm going home and taking ma baw with me.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Absolutely get yourself to fuck. Shower of fenian bastards. Almost 3 week after the game, 4 hours before kick off and they hit us with this nonsense.

Stealing polis hats, tying scarves to goalposts all good craic. One defeat at that fenian shithole and it’s bedlam. 

Fuck off.

That is a fucking disgrace for all the reasons you have just highlighted. 

Will the Club fight this now or once again take it without a word. 😡

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The way i read it is that it isn’t individual charges but an overall charge.

Aye, fined if found guilty. I’d have thought they would have tried to enforce match bans for Kent and Morelos. Tho, if the ref saw it and took no action then they couldn’t do that I think

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Kent is getting it for his gesture and Beale scaring poor wee Kennedy and getting sent off. 

Couple this with the yellow card fiasco we might as well just switch off the lights. 

Kennedy before and after confronted.

ezgif-3-62224a412232.gif

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

This is what happens when you look weak and sit back and let the cunts attack us in the media

This by 100000000000000% mate, we are our worst enemies because we let them do what they want.

I wish I could get a few minutes to explain that to Roberson tonight, buy I am in the E E so that will make it difficult.

Anyone in the main stand could maybe do it for me. :thumbup:  

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What did Kent & Beale do? 

Fuck all. Knew something would happen to even the score after Christie got done. Nothing surer. If they could've done Morelos without looking absolutely ridiculous they would've  for sure, they will be spewin Clancy gave him that 3rd booking so they couldn't.

Archived