SFA Charge

Escobar

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Sadly, he's not. Just off the phone with the Scottish FA again. Morelos and Kent incidents ARE part of the charge against Rangers but the players can't be sanctioned.

Can’t be sanctioned because the ref saw it? So throw whatever they can instead.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sadly, he's not. Just off the phone with the Scottish FA again. Morelos and Kent incidents ARE part of the charge against Rangers but the players can't be sanctioned.

Oh weird one is their any players they have not sanctioned from Rangers.

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

The Board will come out and sort this.😂

I feel a heavy statement from Club72 is in order while the board members hide behind their skirts.

You still haven’t got over King and co kicking out Ashley’s men, have you.

The good old days.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Failed to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion". 

JS108185835.thumb.jpg.954a27ddcfc786f6a769afb6d519251c.jpg0_AMP_SDR_230917_RANGERSvCELTIC0043.thumb.jpg.41c01532d94e1ed4e62273550daf5014.jpgWV35_Rangers_v_Hibs.thumb.jpg.36e9000e4b3a8f42deb7e3f25393ae2a.jpgNeil-Lennon-006.jpg.a3e4146763a54567322aa4598362cfd0.jpgneil-lennon.thumb.jpg.66e53b713d9e06ff59bd89b123611fa6.jpggetimage.thumb.jpeg.cd4205300d60340e6559c5097de6bc4e.jpeg

Our club needs to grow some balls towards all this bias stuff ! its getting WAY out of hand now ! but if you let a bully bully you he wont ever get bored stand up to him and show you arent a push over and guess what ! it usually stops ! 

We play in a league that despises us the hate felt for Rangers you would think we are some foreign invader ! 

not the beautiful institution that is 100% proud to be a Scottish club!  that we are ! 

I am not surprised by this as since as long as I can remember we have been always been treated un fair ! but again its the clubs job from top to bottom to stand up to this blatant biased ! its so transparent its impossible not to see. 

Sorry I had to post it ! but the fucking balls on the SFA and the rest of Scotland to do this ! and we just sit back and take it ! and enough is enough ! 

Not one peep from them when Boruc did this ! hibs walked away with nothing when there fans by the thousands invaded the pitch and assaulted our players ! 

that fat fucking cunt boruc with the flag all the pictures above ! 

we should all write complaints to the sfa we need some one in the media highlighting this and keeping it fresh. and protest and the club should stand up to this shit. 

there is many more times what about Boruc running around ibrox with that big flag ! years ago 

So sick of watching our club get walked all over!!!!! 

GD14970771.jpg

83476880_844311525993838_4217346795895783424_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They do. Which is why Morelos was given this third booking.

But Kent wasn’t given anything for his celebration but it’s now part of the charge. No individual sanction for Kent but one for Morelos, who is also part of the Club charge. Looks like victimisation of Morelos to me.

40 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Failed to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion". 

JS108185835.thumb.jpg.954a27ddcfc786f6a769afb6d519251c.jpg0_AMP_SDR_230917_RANGERSvCELTIC0043.thumb.jpg.41c01532d94e1ed4e62273550daf5014.jpgWV35_Rangers_v_Hibs.thumb.jpg.36e9000e4b3a8f42deb7e3f25393ae2a.jpgNeil-Lennon-006.jpg.a3e4146763a54567322aa4598362cfd0.jpgneil-lennon.thumb.jpg.66e53b713d9e06ff59bd89b123611fa6.jpggetimage.thumb.jpeg.cd4205300d60340e6559c5097de6bc4e.jpeg

If anyone at the club had a backbone they’d be storming into the sfa offices and throwing these pictures at the cunt who brought these charges, the only way we’re going to get treated fairly is to attack these bastards.

As usual though I’m sure it will be more of the good old dignified silence that’s got us into this fucking mess in the first place.

Just now, murzo said:

But Kent wasn’t given anything for his celebration but it’s now part of the charge. No individual sanction for Kent but one for Morelos, who is also part of the Club charge. Looks like victimisation of Morelos to me.

I just read that the charges Are to do with Beale and Culshaw - nothing to do with Kent or Morelos 

That tweet is pure spin

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I just read that the charges Are to do with Beale and Culshaw - nothing to do with Kent or Morelos 

That tweet is pure spin

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just off the phone with the Scottish FA again. Morelos and Kent incidents ARE part of the charge against Rangers but the players can't be sanctioned.

Heart & Hand

@ibroxrocks

Quite obvious the SFA and Clancy have made this phantom ‘third yellow’ up. They couldn’t charge him under the current rules so ‘the ref took action at time’ is their excuse when the Filth media started. Rangers should nail Clancy to the wall for this.

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

I really think theyve made a massive fuck up here. Both Morelos and Kent would have only merited a booking during  so their involvement in the wider club charge makes no sense as, by the SFA's own rules it isnt a major offence. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Heart & Hand

@ibroxrocks

Quite obvious the SFA and Clancy have made this phantom ‘third yellow’ up. They couldn’t charge him under the current rules so ‘the ref took action at time’ is their excuse when the Filth media started. Rangers should nail Clancy to the wall for this.

Someone is defo lying. We should go after them and call them out the same way that mob got a lino suspended for lying.

Archived