Rangers TV - Problems

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Another shambles from the club when it comes to the tech stuff. The Rangers TV content is bloody brilliant these days and the club should be raking it in with subscriptions, instead they give them a piss poor platform to put it on and most don’t want to use. 

Add to that the commentary, Tom Miller mumbles a lot, and if I hear Durrant say "now" one more time I think I'm gonny lose it.

8 hours ago, Albertzz said:

When you realise he does it you cant stop hearing it lol.

Great guy, brilliant player, excellent tactical brain, but everytime I hear he is co-commentator I'm tempted to turn the sound off as it does my nut in, especially at 2:00 - 4:00 am when I've either got out of bed, or not had a sleep yet.

It got so bad in one match where even Tom Miller was doing it; don't know if Tom was taking the piss out of the wee man or whether he had caught the "now" bug.:nailbiting:

Got a reply from Rangers TV.  They said i hadn't subscribed since Feb 2019 (which i've  since worked out is when my bank card expired).

I never notice the money wasn't coming out my account, and neither did RangersTV it would appear, as i have had unlimited subscription right up to the Stranraer game.

Useless fuckers..... neither wonder we went down the Swanee 🙂

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

Got a reply from Rangers TV.  They said i hadn't subscribed since Feb 2019 (which i've  since worked out is when my bank card expired).

I never notice the money wasn't coming out my account, and neither did RangersTV it would appear, as i have had unlimited subscription right up to the Stranraer game.

Well they can’t use that excuse for mine. 

7 hours ago, beararse said:

My boy has just found the same out.

None of his emails are registered with RTV & he's just checked & no cash has come out his account for months but up until the software change over, he's had full access.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

My boy has just found the same out.

None of his emails are registered with RTV & he's just checked & no cash has come out his account for months but up until the software change over, he's had full access.

Unbelievable .....wonder how much money they’ve lost as a result of that type of oversight because everyone’s cards expire after 2 or 3 years.

6 hours ago, BrotherTJ said:

Can someone confirm you can still  watch RTV Live games in the UK with a VPN obtained foreign IP?  Or is that us all hunting streams on here now?

One or two in this thread have said they have been able to watch via a VPN. The last couple of times I have tried I got an on onlIne message to the effect that the system had detected I was using a VPN and in order to watch the broadcast I needed to disable it and try again. Needles to say disabling the VPN just meant the message changed to you can’t watch this in the UK.

The VPN I use isn’t one of the freebies either, it’s supposedly one of the better ones. Used to work for me, doesn’t now. Seems to be a bit of a hit and miss whether a VPN will do the job but you won’t know till you have paid for the game and tried to log on, money wasted if you are not allowed access.

Dunno if this is relevant  lads but it was being talked about on the H+H pod earlier. Problem is I wasn’t paying full attention however the gist I got was in the past you might have made the purchase without the VPN on to then turn it on at point of watching game however you now need to have it turned on at point of purchase .......or it might have been that you need to have the VPN turned on before logging into the site in general.  

Sorry a bit vague but it was something like that. 

10 hours ago, Rob4th said:

One or two in this thread have said they have been able to watch via a VPN. The last couple of times I have tried I got an on onlIne message to the effect that the system had detected I was using a VPN and in order to watch the broadcast I needed to disable it and try again. Needles to say disabling the VPN just meant the message changed to you can’t watch this in the UK.

The VPN I use isn’t one of the freebies either, it’s supposedly one of the better ones. Used to work for me, doesn’t now. Seems to be a bit of a hit and miss whether a VPN will do the job but you won’t know till you have paid for the game and tried to log on, money wasted if you are not allowed access.

Thanks bud.  I use NordVPN myself.  In any case looks like the main site is crashing just now with the heightened demand, so I guess it's a pirated stream for me. 

Sad really.

1 minute ago, Dex said:

Had to rest my password for the site, can’t see where to buy the game though? 

I can see the pic above but no clue where to purchase it? 

Got it 👍

3 minutes ago, markem said:

Dunno if this is relevant  lads but it was being talked about on the H+H pod earlier. Problem is I wasn’t paying full attention however the gist I got was in the past you might have made the purchase without the VPN on to then turn it on at point of watching game however you now need to have it turned on at point of purchase .......or it might have been that you need to have the VPN turned on before logging into the site in general.  

Sorry a bit vague but it was something like that. 

I used to be able to buy the game without VPN and then turn it on to watch,  but I guess they've closed the loopholes.

1 minute ago, Dex said:

Had to rest my password for the site, can’t see where to buy the game though? 

I can see the pic above but no clue where to purchase it? 

Menu bar near top of page on left there is a heading “news”, try that then you might get a link to the game! I say might as when I tried it earlier it was a hit or miss whether the link came up. Good luck !

Archived