Ayden's Story - 13th minute applause

Zander1

Young Rangers fan sadly lost his battle against Cystic Fibrosis yesterday.   He was in intensive care in Glasgow Children's Hospital.   My wee girl is in here just now too, thankfully there's light at the end of the tunnel for her but Ayden's wasn't so lucky.  It's been absolutely heartbreaking watching the family go through this and they've made an appeal for a round of applause in the 13th minute.  I've pasted the link to the story below, couldn't get it to copy and paste.   

Goes without saying our thoughts are with the family.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5193675/Rangers-fans-applause-ayden-cochrane-cystic-fibrosis-death/amp/

cystic5.jpg

1 hour ago, Zander1 said:

Young Rangers fan sadly lost his battle against Cystic Fibrosis yesterday.   He was in intensive care in Glasgow Children's Hospital.   My wee girl is in here just now too, thankfully there's light at the end of the tunnel for her but Ayden's wasn't so lucky.  It's been absolutely heartbreaking watching the family go through this and they've made an appeal for a round of applause in the 13th minute.  I've pasted the link to the story below, couldn't get it to copy and paste.   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5193675/Rangers-fans-applause-ayden-cochrane-cystic-fibrosis-death/amp/

cystic5.jpg

Really sad as this happened just a couple of days after he was going to get the drug he needed to help his condition.  RIP young bear and condolences to his family.  😢

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If this somehow helps the family through what must be really difficult time then I don’t see a problem with it. Also a local family to me. 

:tu:

No words can explain the loss of a child to parents ..... none whatsoever ..... so I agree with your post mate .... if it helps a little to let them know they are not alone ..... our support will not let them down .... that's 100% certain.

Although words are truly meaningless at this time ..... Condolences to Ayden's family and friends still applies.

🇬🇧

3 hours ago, Zander1 said:

cystic5.jpg

God bless you Ayden. Safe in the arms of Jesus. 

1 hour ago, Zetland said:

@Zander1

Thoughts are with you too. Hope your wee girl continues to improve. 💙

Thanks.  It's been a tough time, but as I say things like this put it all in perspective.   My daughter's had a really bad chest infection but at least she is recovering (slowly).  In the greater scheme of things we're the lucky ones.

Archived