*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shitey Hertz team are bottom of the league for a reason; if we have any desire to win this league then they should be getting scudded by us.  Right attitude, right tempo and there can only be one outcome. Turn up like they did a few months ago here and it will be the same long slog pish. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

This shitey Hertz team are bottom of the league for a reason; if we have any desire to win this league then they should be getting scudded by us.  Right attitude, right tempo and there can only be one outcome. Turn up like they did a few months ago here and it will be the same long slog pish. 

Their manager is now getting to. Bring in his own players and also implement his own style. 

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah I was a bit critical for not going for goals against StMirren , but this is definetly one for just getting the points . 

ST Mirren were always going to be tough to break down. Before the game their manager told us if he could come to Ibrox and park two buses he would. One shot off target and zero on target says it all about their ambitions.

Hearts on the other hand will not sit in as much at their own ground, especially as their new manager likes to play more openly (don't know if that bit is true as I heard it on here). With the extra space in the final third I'm expecting us to score a few today. I'll be disappointed if we don't.

This is absolutely crucial today bears .Drop points today and the whole thing changes 

The scum get the confidence to go on a run .Win and the pressure stays on them in these away fixtures they have coming up .Suppose we all have different take on things .I think we won't get a harder fixture for a few months .

26 minutes ago, Smile said:

Poorest Hearts team I have seen in years If we play anything near the level we did away against the Beasts it should be a canter.

they have a lot of young guys surprised at their team  if we start well  we should be comfortable

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Are you suggesting they aren't shite?

What I'm saying is this guy hasn't put hearts in this position and he now has players he's brought in so we don't know how good or bad they will be from today onwards. 

If this was still levein and still the same players then aye I would agree they're shite but we don't know how they'll be with guys that their new manager believes will fit their system 

Archived