*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

Kamara, Davis and Jack are all fairly similar and may be useful as a combination against European sides or the better sides in Scotland.

Aribos been playing better of late but against packed defense's he's less effective as he needs space to play.

So in games against packed defense's, I'd play Arfield or Aribo as an attacking midfielder with 2 from Jack, Davis and Kamara.

That will leave a space upfront for Stewart (if defoe is playing to add a physical presence) or Jones/Barker/Ojo if Morelos is playing. 

Otherwise we're going to continue to struggle to break teams down who park the bus.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers Fc Scottish Premiership Match Date: 26/01/20 Venue: Tynecastle Kick off: 15:00 live on: Sky Sports Hearts Form: DWDLLL Rangers Form: W

Hearts didn’t manage a shot on target in Dingwall tonight and are deservedly bottom of the league. No excuses. 

Certainly the best match thread for a long time. 👍

Posted Images

------------------mcgregor----------------

Flannagan--goldson--katic----barasic 

-------arfield-------jack----kamara--------

Aribo-------------defoe--------------Kent 

I don't think he'll play Patterson so id like to see arfield on the right of the 3, giving a bit more width when he can , when barasic is forward. I prefer kamara on the left to the other midfielders we have.  Jack has more energy than Davis and quicker on the ball,id rather that this Sunday to Davis in there controlling the tempo. Front 3 is best we have just now. 

2-0 aribo Kent 

21 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Hearts didn’t manage a shot on target in Dingwall tonight and are deservedly bottom of the league. No excuses. 

You just know the fuckers are going to turn up on Sunday and bust a gut against us, they are turning into the new aberdeen. 

glasgow argyle likes this
8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Really worried about this game please just win Rangers.

2 abject performances without our captain and striker just get it done no matter what!

After two sub-par performances after the break, I think we will find our feet again and win comfortably. 0-2

TopCat and KingKirk like this

Was at tynecastle last saturday for the Airdrie cup game. They won 5 nil but it flattered them and it was even steven in the first half.

They got their second early in the 2nd half and it was game over  but they were not great and there defence was shaky as fuck when pressed.

Tav is a huge loss though so would take a scraped 1 nil.

GlasgowsBlue likes this
11 hours ago, five stars said:

Otherwise we're going to continue to struggle to break teams down who park the bus.

I mentioned this in another thread yesterday. 

What team that has parked the bus against us in the league this season have we not scored against? The answer is none.

We have scored 2,3,4,5 or 6 in 15 of our 20 league games so far.

People are judging this seasons team by last seasons standards imo.

We might not score barrow loads against everyone, but we are getting the job done more often than not. 

11 hours ago, TheCutch said:

I mentioned this in another thread yesterday. 

What team that has parked the bus against us in the league this season have we not scored against? The answer is none.

We have scored 2,3,4,5 or 6 in 15 of our 20 league games so far.

People are judging this seasons team by last seasons standards imo.

We might not score barrow loads against everyone, but we are getting the job done more often than not. 

We had a few narrow victories against defensive teams. We should be learning from these performances so we can improve our tactics against such opposition. No point standing still just because we got the points,  more teams will try similar tactics as they see that we find it difficult to play against, and eventually one of them will get lucky.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

We had a few narrow victories against defensive teams. We should be learning from these performances so we can improve our tactics against such opposition. No point standing still just because we got the points,  more teams will try similar tactics as they see that we find it difficult to play against, and eventually one of them will get lucky.

That’s my fear too 👍 

47 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’ve decided that Flanagan is going to play a blinder and have at least 1 assist for a Rangers goal. 

I don't ever recall an assist but he did play a blinder in one game, I think it was against them.  By the law of averages he must be due an assist.

Silver Fox 56 likes this