*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

I'll say one thing for hearts , unlike aberdeen , they'll go for it against both us and the scum at home , so it's going to be a hard game . Go with the right attitude and ignore their league position and I'm sure we'll do just fine . 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

I predict Hearts will have a go for 20 mins, buoyed on by the crowd, but we'll take control there after prob go one up before half time then finish it in the second half.  0-3 I'll go for.🤞

I can see that. It was their flat out start and the big black lad being allowed to smash our defence about unpublished, that not only surprised us that day, but fur some unbelievable reason took us most of the game to recover from. We were a shambles for the majority of that game and I honestly don’t see it happening again. 

23 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'll say one thing for hearts , unlike aberdeen , they'll go for it against both us and the scum at home , so it's going to be a hard game . Go with the right attitude and ignore their league position and I'm sure we'll do just fine . 

Agreed with what you say regarding they will be pumped up for us coming, and as always we have to have the right attitude no matter who we face, but let’s get it right, hearts are absolutely shite, and have been for over a year, they will be lucky to stay up this season, and the fact they have had more managers than wins in the league this season says to me we should destroy them. 

13 hours ago, Blue Viking said:

I have a funny feeling this is going to be a draw ! lets hope I am wrong

I feel the same mate I'm more nervous for this than I was against the scum. Saying that I was the same before we  played the spoon burners so here's hoping for the same result.

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I feel the same mate I'm more nervous for this than I was against the scum. Saying that I was the same before we  played the spoon burners so here's hoping for the same result.

I was similar with Morelos being out that night, truth is if we get anywhere near the level we played that night or at the peadodome hearts will get nowhere near us.

8 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You’ve literally no idea if any ref has ever refereed a team twice in a row at home

I said I have never heard of it before. Had had a quick look at some ref stats and can’t find any examples. I could be wrong though. The way he reffed the game on the 29th of December should mean demotion not doing the same team in their own stadium the very next home game with them.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I said I have never heard of it before. Had had a quick look at some ref stats and can’t find any examples. I could be wrong though. The way he reffed the game on the 29th of December should mean demotion not doing the same team in their own stadium the very next home game with them.

First I have ever heard of it too. 

They dont even try to hide it now.........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

First I have ever heard of it too. 

They dont even try to hide it now.........

Imagine if Clancy had cheated them. He would have been demoted instantly and a good chance he would have quit under the relentless pressure placed on him by the media. Just look at the Dougie McDonald incident, which was the correct decision btw. 👍

Archived