*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

18 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

What game were u watching stevie wonder?

Was at the game, he was all over the place. Hes not commanding especially for the size of the man, puts people in trouble, plays shite passes and body language today suggests he wasnt up for it

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Anycunt trying to sugarcoat today is deluded.

We've fucked it. 

We all knew today was going to be a battle and we rolled over and let them tickle our arsehole.

Our midfield 3 were pathetic. They should have demanded the ball and controlled the game, instead we let them play the game down the channels. 

I don't think today could have been much worse than it panned out and if you're trying to shrug it off you're either deluded or a tarrier.

Saw people predicting 2,3,4 goal wins. That was never happening. Couple of new signings and they were always going to be right up for it. 
What do we do ? Go there and make it fucking easy for them.

Our players couldn’t even get the ball under full control. Always stretching or playing it too far in front of themselves. 

That was massive today - we’ve potentially fucked the league there 

1 minute ago, George McLean said:

Tell me this, do you understand a hit and hope ball as opposed to a a perfectly weighted ball that gets in behind a defence? That pass from Polster was similar to the pass that De Bruyne gave for Aguero to score in midweek, not that i'm comparing Polster to De Bruyne in any way.  Our who.e problem today is that we never had a midfielder who could control the pace of the game and dominate the midfield. Also today hihlighted just how much we need a fully fit Tavernier to get beyond a defence, he's integral to our system of play.

I do. The fact the coaches prefer a Flanagan at RB over him says a lot. They made a rash decision over Flanagan being on a Yellow, along with Jack, whch upset the team balance and imo was a factor in the defeat. Aribo deserved to be hooked far more than they two.

3 minutes ago, GazzaNumber8 said:

I do. The fact the coaches prefer a Flanagan at RB over him says a lot. They made a rash decision over Flanagan being on a Yellow, along with Jack, whch upset the team balance and imo was a factor in the defeat. Aribo deserved to be hooked far more than they two.

You are clinically insane if you think Flanagan going off upset the balance of the team or that hauling him off when he picks up yellow cards more often than Morelos does goals is rash 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wonder if Hearts will give the scum the same fight as they gave us today, of course when you give them a gift and you leave the defence wide open ......

They did in the last game at Tynecastle, scum looked shaky for 20 minutes, pulled it together and won at a canter 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sometimes maybe but can’t remember the last time tbh 

I can’t remember the last time we weren’t in one away from home 

Last season they got beat 1-0 when Lafferty scored and then the other Tynecastle fixture they needed a stoppage time winner from Edouard to beat them.

Season before that they got pumped 4-0 by Hearts.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What I don’t understand .Why do the scum never face the same fight 

Although the fuck up was purely ours 

They have a different attitude; against bottom table teams they go out to score as soon and as many as they can. Our players drop to the slowest tempo or play like the opposition and hope that things will happen rather than make things happen. Also they have players on the bench who can change things we have Arfield .

We really had the chance to win the league this year and make up for all the shite we’ve taken as a club and fan base in the last 7/8 years, I honestly don’t think we’ll have a better chance than this year and our pathetic bunch of loser players fucked it! The league is over folks! As pish as they fenian bastards are, they are miles stronger mentally than bottle merchants like us, can’t even put popcorn teeth under pressure, if we done that he would self destruct his own team an make it easier for us but we can’t even do that because we are a bunch of pathetic wankers of a team!

might as well sell the only decent player we have before these shitebags lower his value.

12 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

You are clinically insane if you think Flanagan going off upset the balance of the team or that hauling him off when he picks up yellow cards more often than Morelos does goals is rash 

You're insane if you think he has more Yellows than Alfredo has goals. Its only my opinion at the end of the day. Polster is shite. Some in here would have you believe he's the next Cafu.

Pains me to say it but that rat cunt dominated our midfield today 😐 Embarrassing performance and brutal day.

We have absolutely nobody able to come off the bench and inspire us. Ojo offers us fuck all to this team, I’d rather see our own young players on the bench tbh.

We had everything in our favour for a good handful of games after beating them.  Few home games and away to bottom of the league.

Easy cup game, wasn't great.

Pish poor St Mirren, struggled.

Worst Hearts team in fuck knows how many years, pumped easily.

Worrying return from the break again.

Archived