Jump to content

*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Don54 said:

So because you're not a fan he was shite, he was one of our better players not that it would have been hard  to be,  given the performance from most of our team

He did not play well, Katic was the better of the two.

Hearts defenders were better and two of their attacking players were best players on the park. Goldson gets defended on here too often, hes not good enough for Rangers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers Fc Scottish Premiership Match Date: 26/01/20 Venue: Tynecastle Kick off: 15:00 live on: Sky Sports Hearts Form: DWDLLL Rangers Form: W

Hearts didn’t manage a shot on target in Dingwall tonight and are deservedly bottom of the league. No excuses. 

Certainly the best match thread for a long time. 👍

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Fucking shocker yesterday, no time to stay raging, onto Wednesday lets do these cunts by a few goals get back on track. We're gonnnae win the league and the Scottish Cup.

:tu:

You'll do for me mate ..... Fuck the world ..... but that was yesterday ...... straight onto Wednesday now and get this show on the road again.

:UK:

HG5 and Blumhoilann like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

He did not play well, Katic was the better of the two.

Hearts defenders were better and two of their attacking players were best players on the park. Goldson gets defended on here too often, hes not good enough for Rangers 

I never said he was the best on the park for us I said he was one of  our better players ,  funny how you singled  Goldson out who unlike Kamara and Davis, saved us losing  a goal with  his  goal line clearance  as opposed to the afore  mentioned pair gifting them their 2 goals  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Don54 said:

I never said he was the best on the park for us I said he was one of  our better players ,  funny how you singled  Goldson out who unlike Kamara and Davis, saved us losing  a goal with  his  goal line clearance  as opposed to the afore  mentioned pair gifting them their 2 goals  

What's funny about it?

Kamara and Davis have been consistently better than Goldson all season.

I think the shot he cleared was going wide and that's not a dog at him. 

How is the second goal Davis fault? He tries to hook the ball away, Barasic should have been out to close the ball down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

What's funny about it?

Kamara and Davis have been consistently better than Goldson all season.

I think the shot he cleared was going wide and that's not a dog at him. 

How is the second goal Davis fault? He tries to hook the ball away, Barasic should have been out to close the ball down.

1644159241_Fotoram.io(1).thumb.jpg.0edd126f4de3a9ac17021b95aea92fb1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

What's funny about it?

Kamara and Davis have been consistently better than Goldson all season.

I think the shot he cleared was going wide and that's not a dog at him. 

How is the second goal Davis fault? He tries to hook the ball away, Barasic should have been out to close the ball down.

So Barasic should have gone out from his defensive area because he should have anticipated Davis clearing straight to Boyce?

Don54 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...