*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/01/2020 at 08:12, TheKingObv said:

No you're not.

I can assure you I am mate I have a bad feeling about today. Where before the scum game I was certain we were going to win I think it was because of the way we played against them in the cup. And i think today's apprehension is because Alfredo and tav are missing. But hopefully I'm wrong and we win the game.

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

I can assure you I am mate I have a bad feeling about today. Where before the scum game I was certain we were going to win I think it was because of the way we played against them in the cup. And i think today's apprehension is because Alfredo and tav are missing. But hopefully I'm wrong and we win the game.

Even without they two , if we cannot beat this shower of shite today we dont deserve to win the league.........

All set to enjoy today's game from the comfort of my chais lounge. Just been asked to go and cover a shift at work due to sickness. 

Will just need to take my firepad with me and watch it on the Sky Go. 

Fancy us to win 4 or 5 nil today. 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sounds like trying to justify his inclusion and his lack of attacking quality tbh.

I’m justifying that if mcgregor is out we need to protect Wes and Flanagan will help with that. Not really hard to understand as we all know he likes to tuck in instead of going forwards.

We all know the attacking part is his weakness. 

Hearts have looked terrible all season, even with their new manager.  This would be the perfect time to bring Patterson into the team.  It will hopefully give him confidence against a weak opponent and he will offer a much better attacking option than a very limited Flanagan.

I want to see ryan jack back to his absolute best today.

He's been magnificent this season but hes been ever so slightly off the boil the last few game.

We need to dominate that midfield and to do that we need ryan to be right on it today along with the rest.

Just now, CR3 said:

with them having injuries to Smith, Hickey and Berra getting pied, their defence should be there for the taking big time.

I quite like Smith as a player tbh. Seems to play well any time I see him 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I quite like Smith as a player tbh. Seems to play well any time I see him 

he played well enough against us in that 1-1 draw last time there it seemed like. Time to pump them today, apart from Soutar I can’t think of who they would play now?

Archived