Stevie’s Reaction.

Courtyard Bear

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Same stuff is said after every game we drop points. 

Then he picks the same players and tactics for the next game.  I really hope he genuinely learnt from this game and we don't have to see Flanagan again or long aimless balls up to Defoe or the wide players.

He’s spot on.

Too many passengers today. Anyone who watched the game will know who they were. When our players go out on the pitch I want to see them stand up and be counted. I didn’t see that today from about half of them.

Strength off the bench is concerning. Sounds like we’re not gonna bring anyone else in, so gonna need to hope for minimal injuries, suspensions etc. Will be some achievement if we win the league from this position with this squad.

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You cant argue with it but he doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence that he knows how to fix it either. 
He looks completely lost there. 

I'd love to argue with you mate, and tell you how wrong you are,.... but I can't 

Before the break he could do not wrong, now folk giving it hes clueless ffs.   

Too many players, eecially the midfield three, were no shows, but hey ho lets blame Flanagan and Ojo.

More composure from Aribo and Kent and we are two up at half time even playing crap.  Then those two combine to give us the lead but yet again the midfield were found wanting and get overrun.

Archived