*****Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cheating bastard of a ref aside...

McGregor immense. Back line solid. Polster now proved himself a player.

Midfield to front. Where do you start?

No cutting edge. Holding onto the ball too long. Poor movement off the ball. Passing to players with a man on. Fuck all to Alfie, who ended up doing too much and out of position too often chasing it.

Aribo and Ojo dug shite and both riddled with shitebaggery. Stevie will never learn.

Kamara, turned to dug shite. Another Stevie needs to bench.

Arfield great endeavor and passion, but the quality just isn't there. Can work well when others on their game, but no fuckng chance today.

Davis just meh today. 

Subs too little too late, again. From the little we seen of Hagi, looks a player.

The title is now the scum's to lose and we wait on others doing us a favour. Sadly, I think they are now too strong to be dropping points and on our own recent performances, no surprises in us dropping more.

Stevie needs to wake up and smell the coffee with his favoured sons, who have neither the ability nor the menatility to be winners. Over to him now. 

A fucking sad day. Utterly deflated.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If you continue to use Ojo when we are struggling then you are asking for trouble. Couldn’t believe I seen him coming on then I remembered he’s Gerrards favourite. Shocking to be honest and I think a corner has been turned on the Gerrard reign. 

Mate and I sat watching the them warming up and both said it’s Ojo first. What chance have we got. 

Absolutely gutted...a complete collapse since we beat them. Bottom line appears to be we don't have the quality or squad  to win the title. Everyone seems quick to fire the bullets at Ojo, and Kamera to some extent but Davis is just as culpable and Kent just doesn't deliver enough for a £7m signing. Gerrard has been backed big style by the board but it appears we're still a long way off unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Just shows you Tav might be a better leader than given credit for 

His absence has removed the one actual tactic we have.

And shows how limited the rest really are.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The cheating bastard of a ref aside...

McGregor immense. Back line solid. Polster now proved himself a player.

Midfield to front. Where do you start?

No cutting edge. Holding onto the ball too long. Poor movement off the ball. Passing to players with a man on. Fuck all to Alfie, who ended up doing too much and out of position too often chasing it.

Aribo and Ojo dug shite and both riddled with shitebaggery. Stevie will never learn.

Kamara, turned to dug shite. Another Stevie needs to bench.

Arfield great endeavor and passion, but the quality just isn't there. Can work well when others on their game, but no fuckng chance today.

Davis just meh today. 

Subs too little too late, again. From the little we seen of Hagi, looks a player.

The title is now the scum's to lose and we wait on others doing us a favour. Sadly, I think they are now too strong to be dropping points and on our own recent performances, no surprises in us dropping more.

Stevie needs to wake up and smell the coffee with his favoured sons, who have neither the ability nor the menatility to be winners. Over to him now. 

A fucking sad day. Utterly deflated.

You can add in the fact that McInnes put one over on him again today.

25 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Not enough to fight on all fronts.

I know Europe’s good for finances, but seems more like a vanity project to me.

It could ultimately kill our title hopes , I guess it will be good for SG's CV . cause it's not so impressive on the domestic front , so far

The same mistakes are being made , picking some players , that should have been punted ages ago

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate and I sat watching the them warming up and both said it’s Ojo first. What chance have we got. 

Gerrard, world class footballer, handles himself with dignity, smart, intelligent - so how the fuck he turns to the bench and thinks Ojo is the man to turn a game is absolutely baffling. 
Ojo is utter utter shite. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It could ultimately kill our title hopes , I guess it will be good for SG's CV . cause it's not so impressive on the domestic front , so far

The same mistakes are being made , picking some players , that should have been punted ages ago

Title hopes are long gone after the last week. From beating them to dire performance after dire performance is infuriating. 
celtic will run away with the title now 

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

It's not quite celtic's to lose because we can win all our games and win the title. But we have too many attacking players off form right now and are much more likely to drop points. Hoping our new signings will bring back the spark immediately.

It’s not happening. Scottish cup last hope 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly mate.

And the buzz of doing ok in Europe and the cash are all fine.

And if we had a bit more time before they hit their magic numbers, and we were properly building, then all well and good

But not at the expense of coughing up 5 points in the last 7 days, in the manner we have, when out main goal is stopping them, and soon!

Archived