No fight what so ever......again

BigBearButt

Again another absolutely horrific performance and again we will no doubt be treated with the same dross after match interview from Gerrard.  High block blah blah poor in final third blah blah well fucking change something!!!!!

Now Im sorry, I have backed him since day one however its clear he does not have the tactical knowledge to change a game or make impact subs at the right time. We progressed from Pedro sure but we are back to Warburton style where plan B is to play plan A better.  and we still cant do that with slightly better players

Our team and specifically our midfield are full of cowards who dont want to take any responsibility. Ive seen Kamara hung  out to dry on here (and rightly so) however its Davis who is the biggest pretender on the park. A guy with 'big game and big league' experience again goes fucking missing, how many chances does he get?

We then have Ryan Kent the 7m pound man brought in to make a difference, he has been fucking rubbish and needs to effect the game more. Is this the right formation to get the best of these players? results and performances say no but we never change anything. Aribo has flattered to deceive after one or two decent performance...... the answer to this? Oh lets bring on Ojo to change things up. No wonder our title challenge is hanging by a thread. If he appears in a Rangers strip again Gerrard should be banned from getting anyone from liverpool fc on loan again. Ridiculous.

The ref was shocking today but that had no bearing on the game the result was all on us  thank god for Shagger without him we would have lost.

gutted

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lack of urgency is criminal. No movement or creativity just same old shite sideways passes. I don’t buy any of this shit about about it being hard to break down teams sitting back, that’s going to happen if your one of the leagues best teams and we have to open them up, move, make runs into the box, come short bring a defender out there’s plenty the top teams do but we stand along the line of defence like fucking statues.

11 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

The lack of urgency is criminal. No movement or creativity just same old shite sideways passes. I don’t buy any of this shit about about it being hard to break down teams sitting back, that’s going to happen if your one of the leagues best teams and we have to open them up, move, make runs into the box, come short bring a defender out there’s plenty the top teams do but we stand along the line of defence like fucking statues.

I have to wonder, do we even practice shooting from outside the 18 yard box at the training centre ? it certainly doesn't look like it, FFS change it up a little, deflections, ball rebounds etc can all happen, without Alfredo being on form we just want to be scoring the "perfect goal", they all count.

21 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Great post mate you summed them up exactly. A team full of fucking statues I'm fucking sick of the lot of them.

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He needs to come out and slaughter them.

Fuck this keep it behind closed doors, while they pick up their thousands a week for that shite

He needs to have a long hard look in the mirror first. Hes more guilty of failings than anyone. 

25 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

The biggest criticism I have. We basically mark ourselves out of the game by standing with the dendends on the line, instead of running behind or coming short.

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He needs to come out and slaughter them.

Fuck this keep it behind closed doors, while they pick up their thousands a week for that shite

Its ultimately going to cost him his job therefore needs to find as solution to it quick and Ojo is not the solution.

6 minutes ago, corkinator said:

Davis and his “lofted” balls into the box does my conker in! THEY NEVER COME OFF 

Does yer Corker in ye mean 😂

Davis should know better and have the inexperienced guys up for this battle and dictate as he's been here before.

13 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

The biggest criticism I have. We basically mark ourselves out of the game by standing with the dendends on the line, instead of running behind or coming short.

Spot on, happens every time we play a team that defends and it’s not a new thing it’s been happening since Gerrard took over and before. Makes me wonder what we actually work on in training?

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

Tav is the problem, no threat on the right which opens up there defence snd creates space for the two 10's and morelos.

It really is tht simple. 

Tav back n things will be a hole lot different 

If we rely on one player... A right back then we don't have a hope on fuck of ever doing it 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If we rely on one player... A right back then we don't have a hope on fuck of ever doing it 

We dont rely, he just makes us alot better. And he not just "one player" he is our captain, free kick taker etc.. tav scores a free kick today if is playing

Just now, Nk89 said:

We dont rely, he just makes us alot better. And he not just "one player" he is our captain, free kick taker etc.. tav scores a free kick today if is playing

Things like this make whatever you have said previous irrelevant 

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

We have a guy that scores free kicks in the side , and when we get one the ball is took off him..............

Dont think it was a lack of fight today tbh. We never shat it, and actually kept going despite them kicking fuck out us when ever they got the chance.

For me it was a lack of quality and urgency that cost us not fight. Morelos is rusty looking and we're missing Tav and Jack. But others who have done really well previously are miles off the form needed.

Archived