Connor Goldson

Marky.

Hard to be positive after another disappointing game, but for me, Goldson was one of the few who stood up. His pass to Morelos was amazing, and he’s done similar plenty of times before. Dealt with Cosgrove who I’ve said many times may score plenty but is a terrible footballer. (Goes clean through on goal and actually loses control of it as if he’s never seen the ball on the ground before).

I think Goldson is underrated though. Dealt with their dirty tactics really well and stood up the the challenge. All in all he’s had a good season.

Gutted the rest didn’t have his fight today.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SPWF said:

You’ve got to be having a laugh? The cunt is utter dugshite. Offers fuck all but 40 yard dinks to no one. 

He put Morelos through on goal with a 40 yard dink today.

If youre gonna judge a defe der on his long passes then youre an idiot.

Won most of his areial battles today and did well.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

Probably the only one along with McGregor and maybe Polster to get pass marks today.

Arfield in their too, looks to be coming back into form, only player looked liked breaking through from Midfield or positive forward play

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He put Morelos through on goal with a 40 yard dink today.

If youre gonna judge a defe der on his long passes then youre an idiot.

Won most of his areial battles today and did well.

Once in about 80 games. He’s shite. 

The thing that’s missing could easily just be James Tavernier. He’s not player any of the games since we’ve came back, and we’ve looked much worse off without him. I think Polster has been good too, but Tav and Barisic either wing if formidable, and makes Kent/Aribo or whoever plays as the wider 10s look much better with that support.

Not his biggest fan but has played reasonably well lately, think he got dragged down to the level of the shite around him today, his pass to Morelos was the only bit of decent football on display today so for that reason alone he gets pass marks. 

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Hard to be positive after another disappointing game, but for me, Goldson was one of the few who stood up. His pass to Morelos was amazing, and he’s done similar plenty of times before. Dealt with Cosgrove who I’ve said many times may score plenty but is a terrible footballer. (Goes clean through on goal and actually loses control of it as if he’s never seen the ball on the ground before).

I think Goldson is underrated though. Dealt with their dirty tactics really well and stood up the the challenge. All in all he’s had a good season.

Gutted the rest didn’t have his fight today.

Played the two passes of the match and completed dominated Cosgrove, wish everyone else played as well.

I thought Cosgrove bullied him more than I want from a Rangers CB. I think we lack someone with sheer physical presence / strength. I'd like to think that's Edmundson and he will end up replacing Goldson when he's sold back to England. 

Whilst I'm no fan, as others have said, he's the least of our issues at the moment because the front third is fucking abysmal. 

Archived