Is the manager's job on the line

KingKirk

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I see the millennials are out in full force tonight accepting second place because they don't know what it is like to win.

Load of shite.

‘Millennials’ will remember a treble, 2 cup doubles, 4 leagues including a double each time, with a European final at the very least.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Glory awaits said:

The performances this year in Europe against teams that are of higher standard than any of the shite in Scotland tells me we will get back on track 

Yet we keep dropping points to the shite in Scotland.. 

Your reasoning is flawed 

Just now, VallancesDog said:

"Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of Messi and Ronaldo but yes, I think he just might be. He has great passing ability, can tackle and scores goals, but most importantly he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that – players like him are just born with that presence."

Zidane.

You don't have people like that talking of the character of a man for the fun of it.

Not even the best English midfielder never mind best in the world let’s be honest here

2 minutes ago, Red Matrix said:

See instead of the reactionary nonsense, answer this.

Is a single point in the first paragraph wrong? Can you name a better manager we could realistically bring in?

Hmm I wonder why it took until tonight before your crawled out your hole

Ya papist prick 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Taig in my view.

11 posts since August, many tonight. Obvious as fuck.

Mate, it's the posts I'm replying to that the taigs are w*nking themselves into a frenzy with.

It's a pretty simple view. We were pish tonight. We've been decent enough overall. Gerrard deserves time.

This place is a f*cking nuthouse.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Much we spent? Much Hearts spent? Much the sheep spent? Much bottle of the table hearts spent again? Much Killie spent?

We're demanding Gerrard wins the league when our wage bill is a third of whatever of theirs and they can go out and spend the guts of £6 million in January on two players who didn't even make their bench tonight (I've no idea if they were injured or what).

I demand that too as that's the standard at the club but we all have to accept it's a pretty tough fucking job he has.

Take Kamberi for example, you'd imagine he was far down the list of players we would have wanted to sign but we had fuck all money to spend it would seem and in the little game time he's had he's been every bit as bad as every cunt thought he'd be. Vydra might have come on and changed tonight's game.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Even earlier in the season many on here were saying they will collapse, Lennon will cause havoc and only beating shit like St Johnstone..

We beat them at the dump and all it did was make him wake up and get them sorted. Yet still apparently a walking disaster! 

Every season we get it mate,

Murty in charge, just putting pressure on them, ‘they’ll bottle it’ go a goal down twice, and a man down then win the league at Ibrox.

Same last season, beat them then they go 10? unbeaten, not even mentioning this season either

5 minutes ago, Red Matrix said:

We're in better financial state. We've beaten some very good sides in Europe, and qualified to the knockout stages. We've toppled them and came very close to beating them in the cup. We have players who, despite the tanking they're getting, are actually sellable assets. And yes, we're picking up more points in the league.

He's doing a fine job.

Log out.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Being a winner as a footballer doesnt make you a winner as a manager. 

Gerrard has won and proved nothing so far. 

A winner is a winner,  Gerrard is determined to success alot of these players clearly arent

1 minute ago, Glory awaits said:

Start a run of winning league games, pap hearts out the Scottish cup, get to last 16 in Europe 

Try winning the Scottish Cup then we'll talk. The only thing that will slightly redeem this repeated shit show of a season.

7 minutes ago, Red Matrix said:

We're in better financial state. We've beaten some very good sides in Europe, and qualified to the knockout stages. We've toppled them and came very close to beating them in the cup. We have players who, despite the tanking they're getting, are actually sellable assets. And yes, we're picking up more points in the league.

He's doing a fine job.

I’d have taken two defeats against Braga instead of Hearts and Aberdeen.

Financially it is brilliant but when they’re celebrating 9 in a row i wont be thinking aye but we beat Porto.

Just now, VallancesDog said:

It was this bit I was referring:

"but most importantly he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that – players like him are just born with that presence."

Isn't working with the players though, Our belief has fucked off for the second time and the exact same time as last season. 

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

A winner is a winner,  Gerrard is determined to success alot of these players clearly arent

Mccoist was a winner.... 

As I said before it matters not a fuck if you were a good footballer who won the lot. Management success isn't based on that. 

The list of examples is endless 

Archived