It’s time the players stood up

Dave Hedgehog

7 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Before the break our midfield were superb,  Jack, Davis & Kamara, but I feel 2 games a week have taken their toll on Davis in particular,  Kamara has gone off the boil and prone to basic errors of late. Jack perhaps been carrying an injury before being taken off at half time? Hagi has still to prove himself but confident he can hit the ground running  ,Arfield can also do a job in midfield and has shown a  bit better form of late, so perhaps rotation,  certainly in the case of Davis should be used more often.  Of course in an ideal world we hit form and can keep the same 3 in midfield but important decisions must be made. As usual after set backs I stay off this site for at least 24 hours and in this case longer as I get pissed off with the negativity,  but our game tomorrow is a MUST win , or I think our title challenge will be over, regardless of the taigs result at Motherwell.  I.m a glass half full man. And I still have belief that we can stop the taigs,  but our starting 11 tomorrow better be up for the fight and get us back on track. 

I should have added that Kent has been pretty average at best recently and is not consistently performing like a £7m player,  I hope he steps up a gear or two tomorrow 

Archived