Kent looks like a donkey right now!

superallysbears

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All to often he'd have the ball passed to him in an attacking position out wide and then cut back and go away from the goal. Was frustrating but then so many others were going through the motions. He'll be back on form soon, and do will the team. There were signs tonight that we still have the grit to get the win in the end 

3 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Seen this week's ago then he stuck a screamer away against they cunts and was a hero again.

He's out of form no more than that.

He will more than prove his worth over the course of the season.

No body is saying he is shite, but he shouldn’t be starting in the form he is in. 

Doing the same he always has. Some very good games surrounded by a lot of average/poor ones. Hoped he'd gain consistency with time. Hasn't yet. Will prove to be an expensive 7 million if he doesn't.

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

I was thinking the pitch was looking a bit shit especially towards the broomy end

I noticed it was very bare in the middle on Saturday but yeah, it's even worse tonight. Was also cutting up badly on the wing at the Sandy Jardine & Copland end. 

2nd half was much better from Kent and Aribo.

both were played in there natural positions. Kent has always been a winger very much suited to going to the byline.

Aribo played the 2nd half in the attacking midfielder role behind Alfie and in front of Arfield and Davis. Much more freedom for him and on another day could have had 2 goals.

For me both are good players with potential to be real top players for us, but we must play to there strengths. 

Tactically the 1st have was shocking. I’ve no idea what the management were trying to do.

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I noticed it was very bare in the middle on Saturday but yeah, it's even worse tonight. Was also cutting up badly on the wing at the Sandy Jardine & Copland end. 

Looked really dry, they didn’t water it at halftime did they??  

The team aren’t set up to fully utilise his strengths, running behind defenders or running onto cut backs for a shot at goal is where he is at his most dangerous.

We seem to be asking him to beat 2 or 3 players from a standing start to create chances and that’s not the type of player he is IMO

Managers fault hes not a 10 never will be how many times tonight did he receive the ball back to goal with a defender or 2 at his back. That's nor his game we know it the manager knows it and needs to stop doing it. It'll ruin the lad ffs

Archived