*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 10 in a row pish really doesn’t bother me, but the board need to ask themselves if Gerrard can win the league next season. 

Brilliant position at the turn of the year and then have absolutely flung the league away. Similar to last season as well. Can you keep making the same mistake again and expect a different outcome?

Walter Smith will be in charge in the summer no doubt about it. Gerrard very likeable but given the money spent its not acceptable IMO. 

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

So we were shite but did the refereeing decisions cost us the game or not?

Refs have fucked us but ultimately we can't play like that and expect to win the league. It's not the refs fault we're not finishing teams off. If we keep only scoring one goal and attempt to coast it then things like that might happen. 

As much as that cunt of a referee has cost us tonight, i blame the bunch of gutless shitebag players we have got.Gerrard needs a rocket too as him and his staff have watched this shite since the winter break and not fixed it,another fuckiing title thrown away to they scum bastards i'm fucking gutted .

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Laughing stock yet a fucking gain. A team with fuck all heart or fight. 

10 in a row is as good as sealed for them - we don’t have the players and don’t have the resources to turn this around 

For the first time I think that's true. It's no longer in our own hands. The most we can claw back is 9 points.

We’re not good enough to be able to swallow refereeing performances like that and still win. 

Kent being brought down when through on goal, Kilmarnock’s goal involving hand ball, and Morelos’ goal being chalked off very softly. A better Rangers side would probably still go on to win, but this Rangers side won’t get results when that much goes against us.

One of the worst ref performances I've ever witnessed and there have been a few. 

That said, we are shite. Same thing happened last winter and Gerrard didn't address it. Clearly the formation does not work anymore. celtic were shite for ages this season and changed and are back to battering teams. We play the same way every week in the hope that it's enough and when it all goes to shit we just chuck an extra striker on with 2 mins left and hope for the best. 

That long ball was Sunday league stuff ffs. 

Play like we have been and Braga will tear us apart. 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Ref was absolutely ridiculous but we as a team were worse

Didn't come out 2nd half at all, Morelos is back to his pish antics & Gerrard hasn't got a fucking clue how to change the way we play

Going from 1 point behind the taigs to 10 behind in less than a month is unforgivable, he should be booted out the door in the morning the same way any other manager would 

Agreed.

TBH for the amount of chances Alfie gets his goal return is shit, if McCoist got the same chances he would be ripping up the goal scoring record books. Anyone who thinks he is worth 30 million is deluded. Killie had half the shots we had and scored double the goals, Gerrard needs to start working on our lack of ability to score goals. I could hit a better shot than Kent and I can't understand how his shooting can be so bad.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Honestly no that gutted. I knew we'd get beat. Tonight was a test of character and we failed. 

Once you get past all the staunch pish and look at it we really are no better off than last season. 

We have had a good European run but that's it and it means fuck all when you are losing cups and leagues. This season has been one huge disappointment again. 

We won't be winning the SC either so really it's two seasons fucked by Gerrard and the players. Can't afford to trust them for what is our last shot next year but we have no choice. 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Laughing stock yet a fucking gain. A team with fuck all heart or fight. 

10 in a row is as good as sealed for them - we don’t have the players and don’t have the resources to turn this around 

It's not just 10, could end up being any number they like, when it matters we're still miles away from them.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

2-0 up at Aberdeen - 2-2 Draw

1 up at Tynecastle - 2-1 Defeat

1 up tonight - 2-1 defeat.

A team of absolute shitebags led by a manager out of his depth in Scottish football.

Denied a blatant penalty in sheep game that cost us 2 points

Our own fault

Missed a clear handball at killie goal. Ignored a push on alfie that could have been a penalty. Chopped off our goal for less contact. 3 points lost

Playing pish or not that is 5 points  robbed from us by referees in only those 3 games

Archived