*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, the old guard said:

When almost the whole team is off form there's something not right, you can carry maybe one or two who are not at it but when nine or ten are off form there's a more deep lying problem imo, whether it is complacency or motivation or just poor management it needs to be sorted right now, still in scottish cup and still in europe although the big one has gone, a big three months for the manager and most of this squad. 

Seasons done, we’re winning fuck all ,again. Big three months, nah, bubbles burst and already resigned to hearts putting us out the Scottish cup and honestly at this moment in time, couldn’t give a fuck about Europe.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Seasons done, we’re winning fuck all ,again. Big three months, nah, bubbles burst and already resigned to hearts putting us out the Scottish cup and honestly at this moment in time, couldn’t give a fuck about Europe.

Europe is and always was a bonus. Tie means practically fuck all to me now.

Another serious concern is the amount of tough games we finally get the lead in (tonight, Aberdeen away, Hearts away) then manage to lose or draw 

Any successful Rangers teams down the years get that goal then the nonsense and frustration is done and you go on to win 

Just now, chris182 said:

Europe is and always was a bonus. Tie means practically fuck all to me now.

Totally deflated with the reality that after a good first half of the season, that the season is pretty much over now.

30 minutes ago, the old guard said:

When almost the whole team is off form there's something not right, you can carry maybe one or two who are not at it but when nine or ten are off form there's a more deep lying problem imo, whether it is complacency or motivation or just poor management it needs to be sorted right now, still in scottish cup and still in europe although the big one has gone, a big three months for the manager and most of this squad. 

Too many poor preformances and bad results now to be off form mate. I would say that we are simply not good enough. The bias refereeing doesn't help, but we simply don't have the quality or mentality to overcome it. We have been lacklustre and gutless since the break and not the sign of a title winning team.

MacGregor - can’t criticise him still a quality keeper

Halliday - sideways back or an aimless punt forward. Awful footballer

Tavernier- for every decent game there’s a bad game. No fight no drive and never a captain of this club

Goldson- always a mistake waiting to happen. Not reliable enough

Katic - Still learning but prone to howlers too

Arfield - few goals recently but still poor. No creativity and passing poor

Jack- Still one of our most important players but needs more creativity around him

Aribo- A flash of brilliance now and again but missing for large parts of games. Seems like a shitebag too

Kent- has ability but runs into trouble and loses the ball too often

Hagi - poor tonight but needs games to see what he has

Morelos - Been mince since the break. Huffy and moody and the needless diving is embarrassing and frustrating. I just don’t think we can trust him 

Gerrard- blew it again. Any cunt could see we were struggling but he obviously just kept his fingers crossed we could see it out. No idea how to get us through the game.

Weve fucked it again but at the end of the day we are just not good enough.

If they win another treble he needs to go simple as that, he won’t but at that point his position is untenable. They have been bang average for both seasons he’s been here, there for the taking and we’ve folded. I could not give less of a fuck about progress in Europe if the scum are still mopping up every trophy available with next to no challenge 

Celebrated like he’d won the fucking Champions League winning at the piggery, peaked about 6 months too early 

Hes doing beginner Football Manager level management, pick a tactic at the start of the season, pick an 11, hope for the best 

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

Totally deflated with the reality that after a good first half of the season, that the season is pretty much over now.

Hard for the fans to get up for anything now. Europe ? bit of extra cash.

I have zero faith in this side doing anything in the cup either.

season as good as finished 

Say what you want if that game is refereed to a fair standard , we’re coasting it , why was it not ? Coz the length they went over our victory last xmas at ibrox when Ryan jack scored  , what did we do after he didn’t award us a stone wall penalty at pittodrie for that very reason couple of months back  ? Fuck all , What will we do about that display tonight ? Fuck all , emails and forms incoming in a couple of months time asking for ££££ to have absolutely no chance of being allowed to win anything  , fucking shambles 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Say what you want if that game is refereed to a fair standard , we’re coasting it , why was it not ? Coz the length they went over our victory last xmas at ibrox when Ryan jack scored  , what did we do after he didn’t award us a stone wall penalty at pittodrie for that very reason couple of months back  ? Fuck all , What will we do about that display tonight ? Fuck all , emails and forms incoming in a couple of months time asking for ££££ to have absolutely no chance of being allowed to win anything  , fucking shambles 

Think that's part of our prob atm,too many coasting 😞

20 minutes ago, frazer89 said:

that sort of player, as much as brown is a cunt he drives them forward.

Fuck brown don’t want to even look at that cunts name don’t ever use that creature as an example again, a paedo company’s employee, not for me. He’s Scum. Never blocked anybody on here before but I’m seriously thinking about it now.

17 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Another serious concern is the amount of tough games we finally get the lead in (tonight, Aberdeen away, Hearts away) then manage to lose or draw 

Any successful Rangers teams down the years get that goal then the nonsense and frustration is done and you go on to win 

All 3 bullied us and players went hiding.

8 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Think we seen tonite that Jack is not a replacement for Davis as DMF. Jack needs to be driving forward and this gives us the momentum we need and make him Captain if necessary.

Not sure we have a captain in any of our group tbh mate . Someone that isn't afraid to be disliked . Shout at his own players . Insult them to get a reaction . Whatever it takes

Nights like tonight convince me . That is a major part of the problem within our club 

19 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Tavernier- for every decent game there’s a bad game. No fight no drive and never a captain of this club

Jack- Still one of our most important players but needs more creativity around him

Aribo- A flash of brilliance now and again but missing for large parts of games. Seems like a shitebag too

Morelos - Been mince since the break. Huffy and moody and the needless diving is embarrassing and frustrating. I just don’t think we can trust him 

Gerrard- blew it again. Any cunt could see we were struggling but he obviously just kept his fingers crossed we could see it out. No idea how to get us through the game.

That is about as good a summary of the team as you will get IMO after tonight 

I said 3 things when we were 1-0 down and then 1-1 

This was starting to look like the Hearts performance 

We are a shameful football side when things get desperate 

And we are just not a lucky club at this moment 

Sometimes things aren't that hard to predict with our club . It seems like Groundhog day every other week 

Just now, Swagger said:

Just tried to watch Taverniers interview. Got to 50 secs and couldn’t watch anymore. Fuck me there is no way he could inspire players round about him. Never ever a captain 

Our managers biggest mistake for me . If not the playing side . Most definitely the choice of our captain 

He had absolutely nothing to back it up . 

24 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Summed up pretty well

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Just tried to watch Taverniers interview. Got to 50 secs and couldn’t watch anymore. Fuck me there is no way he could inspire players round about him. Never ever a captain 

And still some defend his credentials. Called it at the time he did it, SG will rue giving him the armband.

14 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Fuck brown don’t want to even look at that cunts name don’t ever use that creature as an example again, a paedo company’s employee, not for me. He’s Scum. Never blocked anybody on here before but I’m seriously thinking about it now.

that's why  i said he was a cunt

Archived