*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Had him on the bench but failed to bring him on. Aribo looked gassed at 60 minutes 

Aribo looks gassed from when he crosses the white line. Ojo mark 2.  Absolute passenger and dung full of shitebagery. A lower league player he is and that he shall remain.

Apart from one or two the players we have, they are not up to Hagi's vision and Aribo the worst of them. Late to every pass. A waste of fucking space. They can't see, don't get it.

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

What has Katic done that Goldson hasnt?  Goldson has been our only performer since the break. Hagi over Morelos! Hagi done nothing at hamilton, and nothing last night. 

Only because Hagi is new and Katic is better than Goldson for me 

Goldson is not my idea of a centre half 

First time on here since Wed. Still fucking shocked and sickened by the other nights 'performance'. Could see that coming a mile away, 1-0 up after 60 minutes, the tide is changing why the fuck didn't the gaffer change it? Still 100% behind him but fuck me how many times does that need to happen before he learns and tries to change a game?

11 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

First time on here since Wed. Still fucking shocked and sickened by the other nights 'performance'. Could see that coming a mile away, 1-0 up after 60 minutes, the tide is changing why the fuck didn't the gaffer change it? Still 100% behind him but fuck me how many times does that need to happen before he learns and tries to change a game?

Totally agree, after 60 minutes it was obvious Kilmarnock were coming more into the game.

Gerrard had plenty of options, but the option he choose, to do nothing, didn't work.

We all have our own opinions as to what changes should of been made but most fans like agree, doing nothing was the wrong option and SG has to take full responsibility for that.

Archived