Morelos racial abuser charged.

Bad Robot

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing, over the next couple of days, there'll be a lot more newspapers running with "exclusive" quotes taken from Craig Whytes new book so this can get buried asap.

That should give them enough time to spin this into the 12 year old being the real victim.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Doesn’t count cos he’s only 12 

Just seen this story S, and I think you have sussed them out, are we really to believe that only ONE wee guy was shouting at Alfredo, aye right.

Another master piece by the tarriers  PR team.

Unbelievable stuff.  

The voice I heard wasnt that of a 12 year old.

Also, the child making the scummy remarks to Brown about his sister was pretty universally condemned from both sides of OF divide plus MSM.   The silence is deafening from the scum support and media in their condemnation of racism here.

1 minute ago, Leather Crow said:

Ive just seen something in the news about Mcnamara collapsing with the bleed on the brain. Wouldnt put it past the bastards to make up something to take the attention away from the fact that someone in their fanbase was found guilty of racism . Just a thought or am i reading too much into it

Well apart from him being in surgery for it then aye mate sound reasoning 

3 minutes ago, Leather Crow said:

Ive just seen something in the news about Mcnamara collapsing with the bleed on the brain. Wouldnt put it past the bastards to make up something to take the attention away from the fact that someone in their fanbase was found guilty of racism . Just a thought or am i reading too much into it

giphy (9).gif

Archived