Rangers fc 2020

Finny

I am absolutely gutted from the team, to the board, to the management team in no particular order. Absolute bottle merchants to a man. This is the lowest point for me now.  No heart on the pitch,no heart in the boardroom, no heart in defending the club,  to me,outside the fans nobody gives a fuck.  At this point the season is done to me and I'm fucking devastated. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Finny said:

I am absolutely gutted from the team, to the board, to the management team in no particular order. Absolute bottle merchants to a man. This is the lowest point for me now.  No heart on the pitch,no heart in the boardroom, no heart in defending the club,  to me,outside the fans nobody gives a fuck.  At this point the season is done to me and I'm fucking devastated. 

Soon as I seen us playing against Stranraer I knew there was something quite not right.

We have scraped results since Dubai. There has not been one game where we have came out and dominated a full 90mins.

The league is won by that lot. Its the rest of the shite that is coming that makes me worried.

Personally at this point I'm ashamed.  Everything has been ours for the taking. That performance the night has been shamefull and the past dropped points you can be cheated so much but this team is just shite.

No skill,guile or knowledge to break 10 men down. We've known how teams are gonna play for 2 years. The pedos have fixed there  style of play with a schizo manager. What the fuck are we doing wrong. 

11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Next season is the very last chance saloon.

Winning 55 after celtic win 10 in a row will count for fuck all for me.

We have to win it next year, or it won't be worth a Curdy.

Next year is imperative.

This year was the year we should have done it, but that's us fucked it again. We need to throw everything at next season. 

32 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Soon as I seen us playing against Stranraer I knew there was something quite not right.

We have scraped results since Dubai. There has not been one game where we have came out and dominated a full 90mins.

The league is won by that lot. Its the rest of the shite that is coming that makes me worried.

What has happened since dubai is a total mystery. A different team from november/december . You are correct, something aint right. Morelos tonight for example looked half the player he did before the break and it seemed to drive his own frustration. 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Next year is imperative.

This year was the year we should have done it, but that's us fucked it again. We need to throw everything at next season. 

As it stands, are they not just a few titles behind us? If we remain in the doldrums for a few more years, they are going to overhaul us. 

Dont know what were doing in training but most of our players look unfit and lack the stamina to last 90 minutes 

The refs are against us, but at the end of the day the players and the manager need to take a good bloody look at themselves. Its disgraceful when at 60 minutes Killie are looking ready to go for it and were looking nackered, its partly down to basic shit like player fitness which is inexcusable 

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

As it stands, are they not just a few titles behind us? If we remain in the doldrums for a few more years, they are going to overhaul us. 

Yeah, don't think there's a massive amount in it now. They have had a free go at it when we weren't in the league, but since we have come back up we haven't been nearly consistent enough. 

8 points dropped since the winter break Just get to fuck the lot of you. nah I'm sure you will have a good laugh at your next training session while all of us are having to face the embarrassment coming our way in our place of work from any bead rattlers  some of us have the misfortune to have to work with. But I'm sure you will give a reaction against Livingston at the weekend but right now I couldnt give one flying fuck.

Regardless of us being pish since Dubai, or the cheating refs, the form celtic have been in since the winter break is nothing short of outstanding. I think the league was inevitably going to be theirs again anyway. I hate to give those dirty fenian bastards any credit whatsoever, but the fact remains that they are by far and away a much tougher team than us. We allow ourselves to be bullied by the league's hammer throwers, they don't. Thats the difference.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Regardless of us being pish since Dubai, or the cheating refs, the form celtic have been in since the winter break is nothing short of outstanding. I think the league was inevitably going to be theirs again anyway. I hate to give those dirty fenian bastards any credit whatsoever, but the fact remains that they are by far and away a much tougher team than us. We allow ourselves to be bullied by the league's hammer throwers, they don't. Thats the difference.

Lemmon has adapted. Loads of people on here thought we’d won the lottery that lot appointing him. Not me.

He’s a nightmare for us. Same in his first time at them and at hibs. He’s fuelled by his hatred of us.

They were slipping at the end of 2019

and have changed tactics and are scoring for fun.

We were on a great run of form playing out our skin and battering sides. Don’t know what the fuck has happened to that. This should be going to the wire.

Archived