Rangers fc 2020

Finny

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Regardless of us being pish since Dubai, or the cheating refs, the form celtic have been in since the winter break is nothing short of outstanding. I think the league was inevitably going to be theirs again anyway. I hate to give those dirty fenian bastards any credit whatsoever, but the fact remains that they are by far and away a much tougher team than us. We allow ourselves to be bullied by the league's hammer throwers, they don't. Thats the difference.

The difference is that when they go one goal up they go for more, we stop running and swan about until we lose a goal then make a token effort to up the tempo before panic sets in.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted is an understatement , the defining moment was without doubt the defeat to hearts , warning signs were glaring with struggling victories and performances.

Morelos being suspended yet again has coincided with shocking results and performances and really destroyed our rhythm and feel good factor.

I have loved what he has brought to the table but he has really damaged our chances and it is now well and truly out of our reach....

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

We have a team full of rejects from English championship clubs and it shows. Players who are past it or players that have won fuck all in their careers. 

You need a certain mentality to play for a club like ours, and we just dont have it. 

Second season in a row we have had a "Gerrard slip". 

We used to have teams where every player had more winners medals than most teams combined. Now we have rejects and players who are well past their prime. 

Where do celtic get their players mate, Man City's firsts?

15 hours ago, saltire266 said:

Could start by picking a decent captain

Jack all day long.

Tav just aint it it. Never has been. Playing wise he has lost a lot of what he had. I say he lost it the day he was made captain.

Anyone saying he is the best RB in Scotland is sorely deluded. He never was.

He wasn't directly responsible for last night's night's defeat, but he had a stinker again and is part of the problem and very much Gerrard's problem.

Team slections are abysmal as is the style of play, with the same shite being being picked week in week out. We know who they are. Gerrard's giggle gang. The whole of Scottish football know it.

Those with hearts of mice and limited ability win nothing.  For one, Goldson  was dug shite, but will Gerrard drop him like he does at the drop of hat with a far superior player as Katic?!

Our eyes don't deceive, just that Gerrard has his closed, for some.

Your either clean off the dug shite from your shoe or the stink remains. 

TBF, the players are what they are and don't pick themselves, but most are just not good enough to win anything and those blue eyes doubly so as our performances and results bear testament to.

27 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Who do we make captain instead? 

Someone who can inspire and give a bit of dig.Tav doesn't have that in his persona. Jack or Davis both have that experience already. 
I  Like a captain with a bit of aggression 

8 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Someone who can inspire and give a bit of dig.Tav doesn't have that in his persona. Jack or Davis both have that experience already. 
I  Like a captain with a bit of aggression 

Jack maybe, Davis rat.

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Jack maybe, Davis rat.

Never been a fan of Davis however he has been successful on may levels ,past it now.

jack would relish it I think

could only do it next season however it might do wonders for Tav to not  have that weight on him.

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

League cup final fucked it for us. Said before the game I think whoever wins that will push on and here we are

The fact we dominated them in a final and lost that day was mentally horrific

But surely we wouldn’t have won the new year old firm game if that was the case? 

They bounced back from that pretty strongly throughout the whole of December. 

51 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Jack all day long.

Tav just aint it it. Never has been. Playing wise he has lost a lot of what he had. I say he lost it the day he was made captain.

Anyone saying he is the best RB in Scotland is sorely deluded. He never was.

He wasn't directly responsible for last night's night's defeat, but he had a stinker again and is part of the problem and very much Gerrard's problem.

Team slections are abysmal as is the style of play, with the same shite being being picked week in week out. We know who they are. Gerrard's giggle gang. The whole of Scottish football know it.

Those with hearts of mice and limited ability win nothing.  For one, Goldson  was dug shite, but will Gerrard drop him like he does at the drop of hat with a far superior player as Katic?!

Our eyes don't deceive, just that Gerrard has his closed, for some.

Your either clean off the dug shite from your shoe or the stink remains. 

TBF, the players are what they are and don't pick themselves, but most are just not good enough to win anything and those blue eyes doubly so as our performances and results bear testament to.

Hi there, can you respond to the allegation that you'd disown your own daughter if she dated a black man. 

Thanks in advance. 

@Darth Bear

Archived